Video conferencing equipment tools are collaborative tools for organising virtual meetings and conferences in real time. Video conferencing gear is meant for a superior audio and video quality experience to make remote conferences productive as well as engaging.
What is Video Conferencing Equipment?
Video conferencing equipment is an audio and video enabling device, which helps businesses conduct remote video meeting sessions and conference calls. Video conferencing devices help with screen sharing, whiteboarding, call analytics, recording, transcribing, and wireless projection.
You can conduct meetings and webinars with the use of best video conferencing equipment tools like speakerphones, cameras, microphones and more.
Major Features & Capabilities of Video Conferencing Equipment
When most of the people are working from home currently, there has been a huge increase in the use of through remote conferencing solutions and video teleconference systems for connecting with employees and customers.
You can brainstorm with your team members to enhance productivity at work and ensure complete participation by each team member through best video conference cameras, speakers, microphones and other equipment for large rooms and small ones. The core features of any video conferencing equipment for home are:
- Screen sharing
Screen sharing is the most important part of using video teleconference equipment. The entire team needs to see the content and information that is being shared on the screen display.
Voice Over Internet Protocol offers a complete package that lets users shift easily with click of one single button from voice calls to video calls and group meetings.
- Remote control
The best video conferencing system with the mouse and keyboard functionality can help with editing and sharing documents, all in real-time.
- Call recording
Most of video conferencing devices offer support for unlimited call recordings so that the same can be accessed anytime over cloud storage. The same applies for sharing the recorded information with other team members.
When using video conferencing device and tools, you can add logos, background and other branding features to showcase your brand in the market.
- Automatic framing
Automatic framing is a dynamic feature of the best video conferencing equipment that makes adjustments with regard to zoom in/out, camera angles and view settings.Such processes would otherwise become tedious if done manually. With auto-framing, it is possible to view everyone in the meeting and adjust the settings accordingly.
- Speaker tracking
In a room full of people, speaker tracking with its advanced microphone array captures the person speaking and zooms immediately. This saves the possibility of confusion of any kind for other listeners present during the virtual meet.
Check out the best video conferencing software
List of Top 13 Video Conferencing Equipment for Home and Business in 2022
- Cisco Webex Calling
- Cisco Webex DX
- Poly Calisto Speakerphone Series
- Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset System
- Poly EagleEye Camera
- Logitech MeetUp Camera
- Zoom Rooms
- Panasonic KX-VC300
- ezTalks Room
- Avaya XT5000
- Lifesize Icon 700
- PTZOptics PT12x-SDI
Cisco Video Conferencing Devices
Cisco Webex Calling
Best for: Switching easily between devices & system integrations
Cisco Webex Calling is one of the best video conferencing equipments offering cloud calling and team collaboration services to businesses big and small. The multi-tenant cloud based model has advanced PBX features for superior calling collaboration support for both mobile and desktop devices.
Cisco Webex Video Conferencing Equipment for Office Features:
- Cloud collaboration bundle
It provides a portfolio of integrated devices, cloud calling and customer care. You can manage all the team calls and meetings with Cisco Webex video conferencing equipment for home and office.
- System integration
Integration with other Webex devices and Webex Meetings for a rich user interface.
- Collaboration flex plan
Security of all investments in unified communications manager license available in Cisco Webex video conference gear.
- Multisite support
Multisite support for managing multi-national networking requirements.
- Smooth migration
This video conferencing hardware ensures a hassle-free migration from on premises deployment to cloud.
Cisco Webex Video Conferencing Equipment Price: Cisco WebEx Starter plan starts at ₹ 944.92 per host per month.
Cisco Webex Calling USP:
- Easily switch between devices
- Quick notifications to email IDs
- Add new people with ease
- Call forwarding feature enabled
- Screen sharing feature is quite useful
- Easy to make audio connections and do call routing
- The video conferencing device is quite easy to configure
- You can integrate this platform hassle-free with third-party applications
- Best for file sharing & arranging group meets
- Mobile app functionality not that great
Cisco Webex DX
Best for: External LCD displays and digital whiteboarding
Take your business to next level by undertaking high quality video conference calls to clients and customers through Cisco Webex DX’s video conferencing installation in your computing system. You can annotate, share or run whiteboard tutorials easily through this video conferencing hardware.
Cisco Webex DX Features:
- Intuitive plugscreen
Intuitive plugscreen with advanced touch screen support. All you need is a USB wideband audio headset.
- Digital whiteboarding
Available across all video conferencing devices by Cisco for sharing content during meetings.
- H.264 AVC
Advanced video coding with H.264 AVC for secured and reliable calling/communication processes.
- External display
LCD display for clear video conferencing sessions.
Price details of Cisco Webex DX: Available at one-time payment of ₹1,77,634.96.
Cisco Webex DX USP:
- Real time meetings with an option to create spaces for trainings and events.
- User friendly interface for connecting with multiple people at the same time.
- Instant messaging and no worries of spam messages.
- Cloud support for file storage.
- Very easy to use
- Amazing touchscreen feature
- Seamless integration with Webex DX Teams
- Exceptional camera quality
- Integration with Microsoft Teams unavailable
Polycom VC Devices
Poly Calisto Speakerphone Series
Best for: Omnidirectional microphone & noise reduction capabilities
Plug and play capabilities along with an intuitive user interface make Poly Calisto Speakerphone Series an ideal audio-visual equipment for conferences. You can manage calls from multiple devices whether a PC, mobile or a tablet and merge multiple calls with high quality audio services.
Poly Calisto Video Conferencing Hardware Features:
- 360 degree room coverage
Ideal for those using mobile devices. You can manage calls in any setting by using the video conferencing system noise reduction features.
- Digital signal processing
Digital signal processing for decreasing disturbances by echo sound and other noises.
- Multilingual interface
With support available in around sixteen languages, the Poly conferencing equipment is configurable by Plantronics Hubs Software.
- Microphone voice pickup
During the calls involving multiple people in a room set up, Poly Calisto easily picks up sounds from a distance as far as one meter easily.
Poly Calisto Speakerphone Series Price: The plan price of this video conferencing hardware is ₹17,970. More details are available on Techjockey.
Poly Calisto Speakerphone USP:
- Begin an audio conference from any location
- Duration of available talk time up to thirty hours, which is quite good
- Dynamic mute option available
- Best for conference room video conferencing
- Single switch to turn off/on the device is super easy to use
- Best for conversing during group chats
- Settings customizable so you can configure the device as per your requirements
Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset System
Best for: Voice alerts and sound guard
Cover all your business meetings and official calls with Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset System. Irrespective of your location, you can use Poly Voyager Bluetooth headsets for connecting your PC or Mac OS device to high quality audio/video calls.
Further, you can customise the feature and language settings on Poly Voyager Bluetooth headset to suit your work requirements.
Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset Features:
- Voice platforms compatibility
Video conferencing devices are compatible with voice platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom and Avaya.
- WindSmart technology
Windsmart technology helps onnect even when you are at any outdoor location, without any hassle.
The microphone support within this audio visual equipment for conferences is omnidirectional so that background noises can be eliminated easily.
- Sound guard
Hearing protection available for sounds above 118dBA.
- Enhanced voice alerts
Alerts to remind the user of status of the connection, remaining time and muting.
Price of Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset System: The starting price is ₹13,300. Please connect with us for updates regarding pricing plans.
Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset USP:
- No complicated installations required, just one wireless headset system sufficient to do the job
- P 2i coating for moisture resistance during outdoor use
- Media controls such as track back, forward, play and pause.
- Comfortable to wear
- You can change the settings either from desktop or mobile
- Noise cancellation feature is amazing
- Answer & ignore feature for managing calls is very helpful
- Exceptional audio performance
- Strong battery support
Poly EagleEye Camera
Best for: Accurate colour displays and visuals
Poly EagleEye Camera helps keep everyone in the loop during team meetings and group conversations with superior internal microphones technology for clear sound.
Poly EagleEye is one of the best video conference cameras for large rooms where every attendee can be clearly viewed and engaged. Poly EagleEye Cube Camera in HD offers advanced features as 5*zoom and group framing for powerful virtual meetings.
Poly EagleEye Camera Features:
- 4K sensor
4K sensor for advanced zooming and clear closeup views.
- Automatic group framing
The speaker tracking feature provides 120-degree field view.
- Single cable connection
Single cable connection for all kinds of connections, thus removing the hassle of complicated cabling.
- Premium optics
Premic optics for accurate visuals and colour display.
Price of Poly EagleEye Camera: The best video conference system is priced at around ₹54,186. Please connect with us for more details.
Poly EagleEye Camera USP:
- Plug and play functionality that works with almost every video platform
- Ensures higher comfort and performance
- Advanced audio features make it possible for everyone to hear well the conversations
- Prompt customer service
- Great video quality
- Adjustable autofocus functionality
Logitech Video Conferencing Devices
Logitech MeetUp Camera
Best for: Integrated microphone support
Conduct online and virtual meetings with Logitech MeetUp’s ultrawide lens. Use this video teleconference system’s plug and play connection with a USB connected to your computer system.
This video conferencing hardware also helps organise virtual meets and remote conferences for streamlining workflow processes and improving employees’ engagement.
Logitech Video Conferencing System Features:
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
AEC for managing different kinds of noises and suppressing the background noise.
Autoframe and reframe participants as they enter the meeting room or as per the demand.
- Saturation optimisation
This feature comes handy when required for cancelling video noise or compensating for low light.
- Integrated microphone
Integrated microphone supporting 3 beamforming elements.
Pricing: You are free to connect with our experts or the video conference gear’s sales team at their website for accessing pricing information.
Logitech MeetUp Camera USP:
- RF or radio frequency signals for controlling the video conferencing unit
- VESA mounting points behind the display for video conferencing installation or its mounting on the wall.
- RightSight for quickly adjusting the zoom focus of the camera
- Human voice optimising capabilities for better sound clarity
- Awesome microphone
- Zooming and panning facility too good
- Smooth remote-control feature for muting and hanging up calls
- Wide viewing angle
- One-device controls are missing
Zoom Video Conferencing Room Solutions
Best for: Whiteboarding, co-annotating and digital signage
Zoom Rooms is one of the best video conferencing equipments for booking and starting meetings as well as sharing the content. Make use of the teleconferencing equipment’s standardised conference systems for a powerful communication experience with your team members.
Zoom Video Conference Equipment for Office Features:
- Interactive whiteboarding capabilities
Co-annotate and save all whiteboarding sessions through Zoom meetings.
- A/V systems
Customised A/V systems for connecting Zoom’s cloud support with other available hardware.
- Huddle rooms
Huddle rooms offering configuration guides and references for all your meeting spaces.
- Onsite deployment
Onsite deployment for system completion test and user training.
- Room deployment and management
Video conferencing unit provisioning and room management for setting location hierarchies.
- Digital signage
Digital signage for sharing URLs, images and videos.
Zoom Rooms Video Conferencing Equipment Price: Zoom Rooms is available at a monthly price of ₹3,430. For more information, please forward to us a callback request.
Zoom Rooms USP:
- Virtual backgrounds available
- Excellent screen sharing quality
- Best for conference room video conferencing
- Automatic adjustments available for video calling
- Scheduling an event is easy with this Zoom video conferencing solution
- You can use it as an e-learning platform or for group chats
- Great admin support tools
- All you need is the meeting ID to attend an online meet.
- Easy to access and intuitive interface
- Sometimes the sound disappears as a result you have to restart your device
Panasonic Video Conferencing System
Best for: Changing video screen layouts
Engage in two-way smooth stereo conversations with point to point HD video conference gear, Panasonic KX-VC300. Take advantage of real-time HD video quality with 1080p/I option.
You can create presentations, share the knowledge base and engage the workforce with teleconference system for diligent working practices.
Panasonic Teleconference Equipment for Conference Room Features:
- 360 degree full duplex audio
Full duplex audio with echo canceller available along with Panasonic KX-VC300 video conferencing installation process for noise reduction.
- HFVC codec
HDVC codec lets a user connect at a single click with other video and audio components.
- Pan-Tilt Zoom camera control (PTZ)
PTZ camera control for both remote and local cameras with Panasonic video conferencing equipment for office.
- Changeable screen layouts
You can flexibly change video screen layouts with remote control buttons.
Integrate Panasonic KX-VC300 video conferencing system easily with other video conferencing environments.
Panasonic KX-VC300 Price: You can get in touch with the teleconference equipment’s official website for availing for the business price structure.
Panasonic KX-VC300 USP:
- Real time video conferencing with stunning video interface
- Easy to connect the teleconferencing equipment is
- Camera and sub camera connection
- MCU (multipoint control unit) for combining the video conference gear with other video conferencing solution.
- Superior sound and image quality
- Remote control feature for camera is easy to use
- Cost of the video conferencing solution is on the higher end.
ezTalks Video Conferencing Equipment for Conference Room & Office
Best for: Remote management & video sharing
Record and schedule meetings for remote communication between members of your team with ezTalks Room. File sharing, screen sharing and whiteboard sharing, undertake all such activities through this video conferencing hardware.
This teleconferencing system is your go-to video conferencing solution to collaborate with your team with its superior audio sounds and video quality.
ezTalks Video Conferencing Device for Office Features:
- Calendar integration
Calendar integration attached to ezTalks video conferencing platforms for hosting meetings and sending email invitations.
- Multi screen video sharing
Three screen option available for showing content, gallery and speaker view.
- Wireless touch controls
Use this controls for inviting attendees and muting/unmuting participants.
- Enterprise remote management
Enterprise remote management for monitoring rooms status and reports.
ezTalks Room Video Conferencing Platforms Price: The Starter plan is available free of cost. Three paid plans- Standard, Pro and Business also available. The paid plan starts at ₹965 per host per month approx.
ezTalks Room USP:
- Simultaneously conduct private and group chatting with ezTalks Room video conferencing platforms
- Intuitive interface that helps integrate with other teleconference equipment
- Text chat feature is also available which is quite smooth
- Excellent video and audio quality
- Amazing compression quality
- Cross-platform functionality
- Outstanding design performance
- Making a call to an individual is a bit complex.
GoToMeeting Video Conference Equipment for Small Business
Best for: Arranging IP calls & HD video conferences
GoToRoom is ideal for arranging and managing small group sessions at your workplace. With the application sharing feature of GoToRoom video conferencing device, you can easily share a part or the whole of your screen.
Achieve great results and improve productivity by looping in every member of your team through this best video conference equipment for small business.
GoToMeeting Video Conferencing System Features:
- IP conference calls
Integrated Voice over IP calls for connecting with everyone on conference calls.
- Recording and transcription
Take notes, mark items and share content by recording and transcribing the same.
- Conference room equipment
Professional kit attached to the video conference gear for enriching conference calls.
- HDFaces video conferencing
Up to 25 HD video feeds available per session for face to face collaboration.
GoToRoom Video Conferencing Equipment Price: GoToRoom kit for a small room is available at around ₹1,20,687, while the GoToRoom video conferencing kit for a medium room will cost around ₹1,50,870.
- Easy to use
- Schedule meetings through emails
- Clear video conference quality
- Quick response and no lags
- Friendly user interface and quick response timings
- Support for up to twenty-five camera feeds at a time
- It lags sometimes when there are too many participants.
Suggested Read: Jio Meet vs Zoom
Best for: Multi-stream switching
Avaya XT5000 is a video conferencing system supporting HD content quality at about sixty frames per second for both parallel channels and videos. The conference room conferencing solution is suitable for large conference rooms.
Supports SVC (scalable video codecs) for the best video quality in even poor networks. It has a PTZ camera with wide viewing angle that supports multi-party calling is a plus.
Avaya XT5000 Features:
- Stereo audio deliver
Avaya XT5000 video conference system offers 20kHz stereo audio with high clarity.
- Firewall traversal
Firewall traversal for easy mobile and desktop connectivity for remote participants.
- MSS support
Multi-stream switching offered with RTMP/RTSP support for video streaming
- HDMI input formats
The video conferencing system provides multiple HDMI input formats with live video encoding.
- Avaya IP office
The video conferencing solution can be integrated with Avaya IP office for controlling business costs and improving productivity.
Avaya XT5000 USP:
- Cascadable three-way digital microphone pod
- Integrated nine-way multipoint capability
- H.243/H.231 MCU compatibility with support for the axillary camera.
- Stunning video and audio-conferencing qualities
- Works well in both high and low bandwidth environments
- Easily scalable and convenient for quick meeting access
- Enterprise integrations and extensions are the best part
- End-user training available, which makes the video conference system easy to use
- User-friendly mobile app
- Beginners may find the app difficult to use initially.
Avaya XT5000 Pricing: The price of this teleconferencing equipment is Rs 3.5 lakhs approx.
Lifesize Icon 700
Best for: Rich camera optics
Lifesize Icon 700 is used for superior video communication and building high-powered conference meeting rooms with ease. The teleconferencing hardware offers content sharing in ultra-high-definition mode along with powerful zoom and superior sound.
The video conferencing for small business equipment is the best when it comes to undertaking secured and reliable collaboration and communication. The platform is ideal for hosting or joining meetings on any cloud video conference apps.
Features of Lifesize Icon 700:
- Dual display
Support for dual display ensures active high-quality collaboration with the other participants.
- Compact form factor
Compact form factor with an integrated tilt/pan/zoom that can be fitted easily on a wall mount.
- Touchscreen control
An intuitive touchscreen control guarantees life-size management of video, web and audio calls.
- Rich camera optics
The video conference equipment supports 20x zooming for stunning live meets.
CVI or clou video intertop can be used for sharing the content in life-size room systems.
Lifesize Icon 700 USP:
- Integrate seamlessly with cloud-based services by Lifesize for superior audio & video conferencing.
- Flexible meeting rooms
- Long managed and high-performance life cycle for secured business collaboration.
- Web portal for customizing the phone HD.
- Best for quick video cloud conferencing
- Icon 700 camera with HD phone speakerphones is a plus
- The set-up of this video conferencing system is quite easy
- Cloud-based interface is slick and awesome
- Accessing the calling functions are easy
- Awesome option for changing the layout of soft buttons and wallpaper graphics
- Support team’s response is slow at times.
Lifesize Icon 700 price: The video conference system is available at a yearly price of Rs 88965.
Best for: IP network streaming
PTZOptics is a customizable video conference equipment providing flexible options to conduct meeting with high quality audio. The teleconferencing equipment supports network streaming with USB 3.0 and RS-232.
PTZOptics PT12x-SDI further supports IP camera controls. The teleconference equipment offers 3D-SDI output besides an HDMI/LAN supported camera for composite outputs.
- IP network streaming
The video conferencing equipment supports IP network streaming for up to 1080p-60.
- RCA connector
RCA connector in this conference room video conferencing is best for composite video outputs.
- Audio stream encoding
The video conference equipment supports AAC audio encoding in less bandwidths for better sound.
- Dynamic range control
DRC is available in PTZOptics teleconferencing hardware for clear and detailed images.
- VISCA commands
The camera of this streaming equipment can be controlled via VISCA commands, LAN port or ONVIF.
- Compatibility with all video conferencing solutions
- Open-source camera controls
- Crystal clear image quality of the camera
- Wirecast for multiple video signals
- Advanced camera for live streaming and broadcast conferencing
- Noise cancellation technology in 3D
- Easy Facebook and YouTube streaming
- Customizable with open-source camera controls
- Sharp video feeds and crisp images
- Video conferencing hardware that comes with it is less durable.
PTZOptics PT12x-SDI Price: The Teleconferencing hardware costs around ₹ 118653.
- What is the difference between room systems and video conferencing equipment?
Room based conference systems use a standard based protocol for organising video conferences. These systems are already fixed, installed and configured in a room or meeting space.
Unlike video conferencing equipments that only require an equipment installed on a computing device and which can be operated through plug and play connectivity.
- How to set up video meetings with video conferencing equipment?
Video conferencing equipments in India or as used abroad are portable in nature. With plug and play connectivity, virtual meetings are organised and teleconferences are planned.
Collaboration becomes easy with the use of such video conferencing hardware equipments as speakers, cameras, remote control, microphone and monitor screen.
- Which are the best video conferencing equipment companies in India?
- How to set up your home office for video conferencing?
Aside from a computer, you would require accessories such as webcam, microphone, headset, display device, an internet connection and of course, video conferencing equipment for setting up your home office for video conferencing.
Fit these accessories to their respective instruments or devices to arrange video conferences from home.
- What is some equipment needed for a video conference?
Some equipment needed for a video conference are a laptop, microphones, speakers, a stable internet connection, and video conferencing software or app.
- Which device is best for video conferencing?
Big digital screens like Cisco Webex DX are the best devices for video conferencing equipment in conference rooms. It offers features like an intuitive plug screen, digital whiteboarding, etc.
- What are the five video conferencing tools?
The five major video conferencing equipment for office are a laptop or desktop, camera, audio device, internet connection, and video conferencing software like Zoom or Google Meet.
- What is the most important hardware for video calling?
The most important hardware for video calling is the device used for it, i.e., the desktop, laptop, or the smartphone.
- How do I set up video conferencing equipment?
To set up your video conferencing equipment for home, check your lighting, camera frame, and audio channels to ensure there is no technical glitch. Next, ensure that your internet connection is stable to avoid any disturbances. In the end, you can also go for a quick test run before entering the video conference room.
- What are the different types of video conferencing?
The four types of video conferencing are 1:1 meeting, internal team meetings, external client or vendor meetings, and large press conferences addressing outside audiences.