Video conferencing equipment tools are collaborative tools for organising virtual meetings and conferences in real time. Video conferencing gear is meant for a superior audio and video quality experience to make remote conferences productive as well as engaging.
What is Video Conferencing Equipment?
Desktop, tablet or mobile, video conferencing equipments handle remote video meeting sessions for businesses big and small. Quick connection with devices as available in the meeting room for looping in each member of the team is the key function of the platform. Screen sharing, whiteboarding, call analytics, recording, transcribing, wireless projection, uses of the best video conferencing devices are many. You can conduct meetings and webinars with the use of best video conferencing equipment tools highlighted in the next section for businesses of all kinds.
Major Features & Capabilities of Video Conferencing Equipment
When most of the people are working from home currently, there has been a huge increase in the use of through remote conferencing solutions and video teleconference systems for connecting with employees and customers.
You can brainstorm with your team members to enhance productivity at work and ensure complete participation by each team member through best video conference camera and other equipment for large rooms and small ones. The core features of any conferencing equipment are:
- Screen sharing
Screen sharing is the most important part of using video teleconference equipment. The entire team needs to see the content and information that is being shared on the screen display.
Voice Over Internet Protocol offers a complete package that lets users shift easily with click of one single button from voice calls to video calls and group meetings.
- Remote control
The best video conferencing equipment with the mouse and keyboard functionality can help with editing and sharing documents, all in real-time.
- Call recording
Most of video conferencing devices offer support for unlimited call recordings so that the same can be accessed anytime over cloud storage. The same applies for sharing the recorded information with other team members.
When using video conferencing device and tools, you can add logos, background and other branding features to showcase your brand in the market.
- Automatic framing
Automatic framing is a dynamic feature of the best video conferencing equipment that makes adjustments with regard to zoom in/out, camera angles and view settings. Such processes would otherwise become tedious if done manually. With auto-framing, it is possible to view everyone in the meeting and adjust the settings accordingly.
- Speaker tracking
In a room full of people, speaker tracking with its advanced microphone array captures the person speaking and zooms immediately. This saves the possibility of confusion of any kind for other listeners present during the virtual meet.
Check out the best video conferencing software
List of Top 10 Video Conferencing Equipment
- Cisco Webex Calling
- Cisco Webex DX
- Poly Calisto Speakerphone Series
- Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset System
- Poly EagleEye Camera
- Logitech MeetUp Camera
- Zoom Rooms
- Panasonic KX-VC300
- ezTalks Room
Cisco Video Conferencing Devices
Cisco Webex Calling
Best for: Switching easily between devices & system integrations
Cisco Webex Calling is one of the best video conferencing equipments offering cloud calling and team collaboration services to businesses big and small. The multi-tenant cloud based model has advanced PBX features for superior calling collaboration support for both mobile and desktop devices.
Cisco Webex Video Conferencing Equipment for Office Features:
- Cloud collaboration bundle
It provides a portfolio of integrated devices, cloud calling and customer care. You can manage all the team calls and meetings with Cisco Webex video conferencing equipment.
- System integration
Integration with other Webex devices and Webex Meetings for a rich user interface.
- Collaboration flex plan
Security of all investments in unified communications manager license available in Cisco Webex video conference gear.
- Multisite support
Multisite support for managing multi-national networking requirements.
- Smooth migration
This video conferencing hardware ensures a hassle-free migration from on premises deployment to cloud.
Cisco Webex Video Conferencing Equipment Price: In order to avail pricing information, you can visit Cisco Webex Calling’s website.
- Easily switch between devices
- Quick notifications to email IDs
- Add new people with ease
- Call forwarding feature enabled
- Screen sharing feature is quite useful
- Easy to make audio connections and do call routing
- The software is quite easy to configure
- You can integrate this platform hassle-free with third-party applications
- Best for file sharing & arranging group meets
- Mobile app functionality not that great
Cisco Webex DX
Best for: External LCD displays and digital whiteboarding
Take your business to next level by undertaking high quality video conference calls to clients and customers through Cisco Webex DX’s video conferencing installation in your computing system. You can annotate, share or run whiteboard tutorials easily through this unified communications tool.
- Intuitive plugscreen
Intuitive plugscreen with advanced touch screen support. All you need is a USB wideband audio headset.
- Digital whiteboarding
Available across all video conferencing devices by Cisco for sharing content during meetings.
- H.264 AVC
Advanced video coding with H.264 AVC for secured and reliable calling/communication processes.
- External display
LCD display for clear video conferencing sessions.
Price details of Cisco Webex DX: Visit the talk to sales section on the official website for receiving price related information.
- Real time meetings with an option to create spaces for trainings and events.
- User friendly interface for connecting with multiple people at the same time.
- Instant messaging and no worries of spam messages.
- Cloud support for file storage.
- Very easy to use
- Amazing touchscreen feature
- Seamless integration with Webex DX Teams
- Exceptional camera quality
- Integration with Microsoft Teams unavailable
Polycom VC Devices
Poly Calisto Speakerphone Series
Best for: Omnidirectional microphone & noise reduction capabilities
Plug and play capabilities along with an intuitive user interface make Poly Calisto Speakerphone Series an ideal audio-visual equipment for conferences. You can manage calls from multiple devices whether a PC, mobile or a tablet and merge multiple calls with high quality audio services.
Poly Calisto Video Conferencing Hardware Features:
- 360 degree room coverage
Ideal for those using mobile devices. You can manage calls in any setting by using the video conferencing equipment’s noise reduction features.
- Digital signal processing
Digital signal processing for decreasing disturbances by echo sound and other noises.
- Multilingual interface
With support available in around sixteen languages, the Poly conferencing equipment is configurable by Plantronics Hubs Software.
- Microphone voice pickup
During the calls involving multiple people in a room set up, Poly Calisto easily picks up sounds from a distance as far as one meter easily.
Poly Calisto Speakerphone Series Price: The plan price of the equipment is ₹17,970. More details are available on Techjockey.
- Begin an audio conference from any location
- Duration of available talk time up to thirty hours, which is quite good
- Dynamic mute option available
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Single switch to turn off/on the device is super easy to use
- Best for conversing during group chats
- Settings customizable so you can configure the device as per your requirements
Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset System
Best for: Voice alerts and sound guard
Cover all your business meetings and official calls with Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset System. Irrespective of your location, you can use Poly Voyager Bluetooth headsets for connecting your PC or Mac OS device to high quality audio/video calls. Further, you can customise the feature and language settings on Poly Voyager Bluetooth headset to suit your work requirements.
Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset Features:
- Voice platforms compatibility
Video conferencing devices are compatible with voice platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom and Avaya.
- WindSmart technology
Windsmart technology gives the platform the ability to connect at any outdoor location without any hassles.
The microphone support within this audio visual equipment for conferences is omnidirectional so that background noises can be eliminated easily.
- Sound guard
Hearing protection available for sounds above 118dBA.
- Enhanced voice alerts
Alerts to remind the user of status of the connection, remaining time and muting.
Price of Poly Voyager Bluetooth Headset System: The starting price is ₹13,300. Please connect with us for updates regarding pricing plans.
- No complicated installations required, just one wireless headset system sufficient to do the job
- P 2i coating for moisture resistance during outdoor use
- Media controls such as track back, forward, play and pause.
- Comfortable to wear
- You can change the settings either from desktop or mobile
- Noise cancellation feature is amazing
- Answer & ignore feature for managing calls is very helpful
- Exceptional audio performance
- Strong battery support
- Price a bit on the higher end
Poly EagleEye Camera
Best for: Accurate colour displays and visuals
Poly EagleEye Camera helps keep everyone in the loop during team meetings and group conversations with superior internal microphones technology for clear sound. Poly EagleEye is one of the best video conference cameras for large rooms where every attendee can be clearly viewed and engaged. Poly EagleEye Cube Camera in HD offers advanced features as 5*zoom and group framing for powerful virtual meetings.
Poly EagleEye Camera Features:
- 4K sensor
4K sensor for advanced zooming and clear closeup views.
- Automatic group framing
The speaker tracking feature provides 120-degree field view.
- Single cable connection
Single cable connection for all kinds of connections, thus removing the hassle of complicated cabling.
- Premium optics
Premic optics for accurate visuals and colour display.
Price of Poly EagleEye Camera: The conferencing equipment is priced at around ₹54,186. Please connect with us for more details.
- Plug and play functionality that works with almost every video platform
- Ensures higher comfort and performance
- Advanced audio features make it possible for everyone to hear well the conversations
- Prompt customer service
- Great video quality
- Adjustable autofocus functionality
- Camera’s range of motion can be improved further
Logitech Video Conferencing Devices
Logitech MeetUp Camera
Best for: Integrated microphone support
Conduct online and virtual meetings with Logitech MeetUp’s ultrawide lens. Use this video teleconference system’s plug and play connection with a USB connected to your computer system. It also helps organise virtual meets and remote conferences for streamlining workflow processes and improving employees’ engagement.
Logitech Video Conferencing System Features:
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
AEC for managing different kinds of noises and suppressing the background noise.
Autoframe and reframe participants as they enter the meeting room or as per the demand.
- Saturation optimisation
This feature comes handy when required for cancelling video noise or compensating for low light.
- Integrated microphone
Integrated microphone supporting 3 beamforming elements.
Pricing: You are free to connect with our experts or the video conference gear’s sales team at their website for accessing pricing information.
- RF or radio frequency signals for controlling the video conferencing unit
- VESA mounting points behind the display for video conferencing installation or its mounting on the wall.
- RightSight for quickly adjusting the zoom focus of the camera
- Human voice optimising capabilities for better sound clarity
- Awesome microphone
- Zooming and panning facility too good
- Smooth remote-control feature for muting and hanging up calls
- Wide viewing angle
- The price of this video conferencing equipment is a bit higher.
Zoom Video Conferencing Room Solutions
Best for: Whiteboarding, co-annotating and digital signage
Zoom Rooms is one of the best video conferencing equipments for booking and starting meetings as well as sharing the content. Make use of the teleconferencing equipment’s standardised conference systems for a powerful communication experience with your team members.
Zoom Video Conference Equipment for Office Features:
- Interactive whiteboarding capabilities
Co-annotate and save all whiteboarding sessions through Zoom meetings.
- A/V systems
Customised A/V systems for connecting Zoom’s cloud support with other available hardware.
- Huddle rooms
Huddle rooms offering configuration guides and references for all your meeting spaces.
- Onsite deployment
Onsite deployment for system completion test and user training.
- Room deployment and management
Video conferencing unit provisioning and room management for setting location hierarchies.
- Digital signage
Digital signage for sharing URLs, images and videos.
Zoom Rooms Video Conferencing Equipment Price: Zoom Rooms is available at a monthly price of ₹3,430. For more information, please forward to us a callback request.
- Virtual backgrounds available
- Excellent screen sharing quality
- Automatic adjustments available for video calling
- Scheduling an event is easy with this Zoom video conferencing equipment
- The application works just fine especially when you use it as an e-learning platform or doing group chats
- Great admin support tools
- All you need is the meeting ID to attend an online meet. This feature is amazing to use.
- Easy to access and intuitive interface
- Sometimes the sound disappears as a result you have to restart your device
Panasonic Video Conferencing System
Best for: Changing video screen layouts
Engage in two-way smooth stereo conversations with point to point HD video conference gear, Panasonic KX-VC300. Take advantage of real-time HD video quality with 1080p/I option. You can create presentations, share the knowledge base and engage the workforce with teleconference system for diligent working practices.
Panasonic Teleconference Equipment for Conference Room Features:
- 360 degree full duplex audio
Full duplex audio with echo canceller available along with Panasonic KX-VC300 video conferencing installation process for noise reduction.
- HFVC codec
HDVC codec lets a user connect at a single click with other video and audio components.
- Pan-Tilt Zoom camera control (PTZ)
PTZ camera control for both remote and local cameras with Panasonic video conferencing equipment.
- Changeable screen layouts
You can flexibly change video screen layouts with remote control buttons.
Integrate Panasonic KX-VC300 video conferencing system easily with other video conferencing environments.
Panasonic KX-VC300 Price: You can get in touch with the teleconference equipment’s official website for availing for the business price structure.
- Real time video conferencing with stunning video interface
- Easy to connect the teleconferencing equipment is
- Camera and sub camera connection
- MCU (multipoint control unit) for combining the video conference gear with other video conferencing equipment.
- Superior sound and image quality
- Remote control feature for camera is easy to use
- Cost of the software is a bit high
ezTalks Video Conferencing Equipment
Best for: Remote management & video sharing
Record and schedule meetings for remote communication between members of your team with ezTalks Room. File sharing, screen sharing and whiteboard sharing, undertake all such activities through this video conferencing hardware. This teleconferencing system is your go-to video conferencing equipment to collaborate with your team with its superior audio sounds and video quality.
ezTalks Video Conferencing Device for Office Features:
- Calendar integration
Calendar integration attached to ezTalks video conferencing equipment for hosting meetings and sending email invitations.
- Multi screen video sharing
Three screen option available for showing content, gallery and speaker view.
- Wireless touch controls
Use this controls for inviting attendees and muting/unmuting participants.
- Enterprise remote management
Enterprise remote management for monitoring rooms status and reports.
ezTalks Room Video Conferencing Equipment Price: The Starter plan is available for free of cost. Three paid plans- Standard, Pro and Business also available. Each plan costs ₹754, ₹2264 and ₹3773 respectively.
- Simultaneously conduct private and group chatting with ezTalks Room video conferencing equipment
- Intuitive interface that helps it integrate with other equipments
- Text chat feature also available which is quite smooth
- Excellent video and audio quality
- Amazing compression quality
- Cross-platform functionality
- Outstanding design performance
- Graphical interface not friendly
GoToMeeting Video Conferencing Equipment
Best for: Arranging IP calls & HD video conferences
GoToRoom is ideal for arranging and managing small group sessions at your workplace. With application sharing feature of GoToRoom video conferencing device, you can easily share a part or the whole of your screen. Achieve great results and improve productivity by looping in every member of your team through this best video conferencing equipment.
GoToMeeting Video Conferencing System Features:
- IP conference calls
Integrated Voice over IP calls for connecting with everyone on conference calls.
- Recording and transcription
Take notes, mark items and share content by recording and transcribing the same.
- Conference room equipment
Professional kit attached to the video conference gear for enriching conference calls.
- HDFaces video conferencing
Upto 25 HD video feeds available per session for face to face collaboration.
GoToRoom Video Conferencing Equipment Price: GoToRoom kit for a small room is available at around ₹1,20,687, while the GoToRoom video conferencing kit for a medium room will cost around ₹1,50,870.
- Easy to use the program is
- Schedule through emails and easily access them
- Clear video conference quality
- Quick response and no lags
- Friendly user interface and quick response timings
- Support for up to twenty-five camera feeds at a time
- Price is a bit higher
Suggested Read: Jio Meet vs Zoom
- What is the difference between room systems and video conferencing equipment?
Room based conference systems use a standard based protocol for organising video conferences. These systems are already fixed, installed and configured in a room or meeting space. Unlike video conferencing equipments that only require an equipment installed on a computing device and which can be operated through plug and play connectivity.
- How to set up video meetings with video conferencing equipment?
Video conferencing equipments in India or as used abroad are portable in nature. With plug and play connectivity, virtual meetings are organised and teleconferences are planned. Collaboration becomes easy with the use of such video conferencing hardware equipments as speakers, cameras, remote control, microphone and monitor screen.
- Which are the best video conferencing equipment companies in India?
- How to set up your home office for video conferencing?
Aside from a computer, you would require accessories such as webcam, microphone, headset, display device, an internet connection and of course, video conferencing equipment for setting up your home office for video conferencing.
Fit these accessories to their respective instruments or devices to arrange video conferences from home.