The modern workplace nowadays is all about teamwork. Thanks to Logitech conference room solution, you can easily share screens, whiteboard ideas & so much more with your teams instantly.
The fact that Logitech group video conferencing works with your existing system makes it quite popular. Logitech has partnered with well-known video conferencing platforms to make your meetings seamless and productive.
Conference cameras from Logitech enable video conferencing in huddle rooms and VC room solutions. This blog elaborates on Logitech conference solutions and the top 5 Logitech devices that enhance video conferencing experience.
About Logitech Conference Solutions
Logitech, a popular video solutions provider understands the requirements of an innovative workspace when it comes to video conferencing. It has introduced a wide variety of product lines for different room sizes with compatibility across many software platforms. Depending on how much you want to improve your video conferencing game, there are multiple options for you to choose from.
From Logitech’s MeetUp (an all-in-one collaboration software for small rooms) to its standalone video conferencing client, there is something for everyone. While all these products come in different forms, the essential part of Logitech conference room solutions is their crystal-clear speakers and high-resolution webcam. With their Rally Series and Logitech MeetUp, you get a webcam, microphone, and a soundbar solutions designed together for room spaces of different sizes. As a result, you don’t have to look for these pieces of hardware separately.
Top 5 Logitech Products
Here’s the list of top 5 Logitech products that can level up the video conferencing experience of your employees in a dynamic setup.
- Logitech MeetUp – All in One Video Collaboration Software
Logitech MeetUp offers an ultra-wide camera and top notch sound quality designed for huddle rooms and small conferences rooms. It packs important features like compact ConferenceCam with Speakerphone, sharp 4K HD camera, 5x HD digital zoom, among other things in one device. Moreover, MeetUp plugs into a USB port for easy installation.
In addition, Logitech MeetUp features the RightSense technology that helps make video collaboration easy and automatic. The advanced technology combines RightSound, RightLight and RigthSight.
Key Features of Logitech MeetUp
- 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 fps)
- Video noise reduction
- Ability to Zoom and Pan using remote control
System Requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, macOS 10.10 or higher
- Rally Bar – All in One Video Bar
The Rally Bar has a dual camera system and a dedicated AI camera that automatically moves the lens to adjust the zoom, so everyone comes in the frame. Specially designed for medium to large rooms, Rally Bar features a 5x optical and 3x digital zoom capable lens and supports 3 Rally Mic Pod extensions.
It’s compatible with the Rally Mic Pod extension feature and can pick up voices up to five meters. This feature makes it quite ideal for small to medium sized conference rooms.
Key Features of Logitech Rally Bar
- Highlights the active speaker during the meeting by choosing speaker view
- Advanced audio engineering feature deliver powerful sound
- AI sound optimization to auto level loud and soft noises and suppress unwanted voice
System Requirements: Windows 11, Windows 10, recent versions of macOS
Suggested Read: 10 Best Free Video Conferencing Platforms
- Rally Bar Mini
Rally Bar Mini is an all-in-one video bar that is designed for small to medium-sized conferencing rooms. The features are quite similar to those of Logitech Rally Bar except for the fact that Rally Bar Mini has a 4x digital zoom capable lens and supports up to 2 Rally Mic Pod extensions.
Besides, Rally Bar Mini is just a mini version of Rally Bar designed for smaller spaces with no need to compromise on its exclusive features!
Key Features of Rally Bar Mini
- Play and plug USB connectivity with a video conferencing app
- Supports video conferencing in appliance mode including Zoom Room, Google Meet, GoToRoom, etc.
System Requirements: Windows 11, Windows 10, recent versions of macOS
- Scribe – AI powered white board camera
Scribe is an exclusive Logitech product designed for not just workplaces but also for the education sector. It is an intelligent AI based whiteboard camera for Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams, and other conferencing services. With a simple click on Logitech Tap, you can share what is being scribed on the whiteboard into video meetings.
In addition, the AI in Scribe is capable of removing the presenter from the image captured on the whiteboard so that the participants can focus only on what is being scribed on the board.
Key Features of Scribe
- Logitech Sync feature allows you to monitor how meeting spaces are utilized and modify settings from a single cloud based platform
- Touch controller like Logitech Tap allows you to share your meeting room with participants easily
- AI powered performance enhance the usage of whiteboard in your presentations
System Requirements: Maximum Dimensions (Height x Width) 1.2 x 1.8 m 4 x 6 ft, Cable type – Cat5e or higher
- C930e Webcam
C930e is an advanced 1080p business webcam with H.264 support that delivers high resolution video conferencing experience in any kind of environment. Its special feature includes low-light and backlit settings. Moreover, the premium image sensor delivers HD quality experience even when zoomed in.
90° diagonal field of view and HD autofocus feature helps to frame yourself and workspace perfectly. It is also ideal for including multiple participants on camera.
Key Features of C930e Webcam
- Dual integrated omnidirectional mics to capture audio clearly
- Supports H.264 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC) to minimize dependency on network resources
- C930e features a flappable lens shade to protect the camera when not in use
System Requirements: Windows 8 or later, macOS 10.7 or later, ChromeOS Version 29.0.1547.70 and higher
Benefits of Using Logitech Conference Solutions
- Provides different conferencing solutions based on the size of meeting rooms
- Enables seamless audio and video experience from any workspace
- Most of Logitech’s products supports microphone extensions to capture everyone’s voices, as required
- Streamlines collaboration by offering features like screen sharing so that it is easy for everyone to contribute to meeting discussion
- Clearer communication and ability to join the meeting from anywhere makes Logitech video conferencing solution ideal for everyone.
Logitech Conference room solutions are ideal for different use cases with a diverse set of video meeting solutions. With Logitech, you are likely to find the right video conferencing equipment to suit your unique workspace needs.
- Is Logitech compatible with Zoom?
Logitech video collaboration solution for Zoom is simple to use and empowers teams to work from anywhere.
- Can you use Logitech webcam without software?
Yes, software is not required to use Logitech webcam in your preferred apps. However, Logitech does offer various optional software to enhance your video calling experience.
- How to use Logitech video conferencing?
There are multiple ways to set up the Logitech video conference system. However, the most common way is to use your computer and Logitech Conference camera and connect it to the HDMI and USB. Then, you have to choose a video conference app and click on join meeting.
- Is Logitech MeetUp plug and play?
Logitech MeetUp is an all-in-one conference cam that offers the USB plug and play feature.
- Does Logitech Rally Bar Mini have WiFi?
Yes, Logitech Rally Bar Mini is compatible with WiFi.