PanBI is a robust Business Intelligence
solution that enhances data comprehension, allows for a greater coverage of trends and patterns within structured, semi-structured & unstructured data. The software provides a single unified with of the data that can be accessed easily while being available to generate reports on a regular/ad-hoc basis. The software helps bring actionable insights into surface enabling users to make data driven decisions effectively and efficiently.
PanBI is user friendly BI tool that holistic in nature combines various sources of data and provides a single unified view which helps in further insight generation. The tool provides for dynamic data curation and customized analysis, create interactive and intuitive dashboards with graphs/tables/charts, etc. Below are certain specific features of the solution:
About The Company
- Dashboards: Users can create personalized & interactive dashboards that provide rich insight to your data. Swap, merge and manage multiple dashboards for analysis and visualization
- Discover: Allows users to fetch real-time data from external data store or datasets to PanBI data store. Configure connections to external data store including relational databases, secured and public REST URIs and even upload or access excels/text files.
- Catalog: Helps create folders into external, internal or shared datasets, charts, maps, grids and filters. Directory structure enables to selectively share or publish items in the PanBI catalog.
- Analyze: Using the solution, a user can transform data into predictive insights using PanBI analytics. Analyze your historical and transactional data into business intelligence.
- Visualize: A user can visualize data in various styles. Dynamically build visually appealing informative charts and maps with a single click. Consolidate data from multiple sources into a single visualize.
- Collaborate: Add comments against datasets and share for public view or private use. Capture and act on comments on any dataset or dashboard and collaborate with others.
Assyst is a CMMI Level 5 certified IT Solutions Company with COEs across US and India. The company provides services for web design and development and solutions for Big Data, ERP, Mobile, BI, etc.