Plagiarism means copying someone else’s content, be it their words, art, music or videos, and pretending that it is your own. Plagiarism is a major concern for educational institutes, publishing and content-driven companies where authenticity matters. Because of these reasons, there is an increasing demand for a good free online plagiarism checker with percentage with no word limit.
Unique content checker tools like Plagiarism Checker X, PlagScan and Check for Plag help in detecting plagiarism in your blogs, research papers, websites, and assignments. With higher accuracy and speed, you can check for the similarity of your document with any other content present online in just a few seconds.
When to Use an Online Plagiarism Checker Free as Unique Content Checker
You can use free online plagiarism checker when you need to check small snippets of text or test a software before buying the paid version. There are a few free online plagiarism checkers with percentage and with no word limit to verify the originality of a given content.
Self plagiarism checker free can be used by students, teachers, writer, journalists, and digital marketing specialists. Institutions often set a certain percentage rate to check the similarity of a paper with other existing online content.
How to Check for Plagiarism Online with Unique Content Checker
Let’s take the example of one of the best free plagiarism checkers - Plagiarism Checker X. You can download the basic edition of Plagiarism Checker X for free.
Step 1: Download the basic version of this unique content checker online from plagiarismcheckerx.com/buy
Step 2: Install Plagiarism Checker X software basic version by downloading the plugin for free to check unique content online.
Step 3: After installing the self plagiarism checker software, you can see the Plagiarism Checker X dashboard right in front of you.
Step 4: Place the content that you want to check plagiarism for in the given window of this unique article checker.
Step 5: Click on the ‘Analyse it’ button placed at the bottom right corner of your screen. You can see 3 tabs in the top: start, result, and summary. See the sources from where the content is copied and also the percentage of plagiarism.
Step 6: Find the summary of plagiarism in the form of a pie chart with this self plagiarism checker. You can also share the stats on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ directly from the software.
Step 7: By clicking on the ‘Detailed Report’ you will get additional details like the total number of words in the document, the number of words that are plagiarized and remarks about the type of plagiarism.
Step 8: On the left side of the screen, you will find the feature of side by side comparison. This copyright content checker provides options like matching limit, case sensitivity and clean invalid spaces.
Step 9: After clicking on ‘Scan Now’ you get the percentage of originality and percentage of duplicity in a document.
Step 10: You get other options like disabling notifications, disabling promotions and enabling color highlighting. You can choose the theme of your liking and the browser of your choice.
5 Best Free Online Plagiarism Checker with Percentage with No Word Limit
|Unique Content Checker Online||Premium Plans|
|Plagiarism Checker X||Starting at ₹2880 lifetime|
|Grammarly||Starting at ₹10500 per annum|
|Dupli Checker||Starting at ₹1500 per month|
|Plagiarism Checker by Small SEO Tools||100% free online plagiarism checker|
|Quetext||Starting at ₹740 per month|
Turnitin plagiarism checker is one of the best free plagiarism checkers online. However, it’s not available for students and teachers for free. There are several Turnitin plagiarism checker free alternatives, which are available online. Some of the best ones are:
Plagiarism Checker X
Plagiarism Checker X is one of the top-rated plagiarism checker software available in the market because of the number of features available. Plagiarism Checker X helps you identify plagiarism in documents like reports, assignments, and articles. This unique article checker has a vast number of users all around the globe, as this plagiarism checker free is very reliable to use.
- It can scan your documents with 16 billion web pages across several search engines.
- Plagiarism Checker X can locate the copied content very easily and you can also get a side- by- side window to compare your content.
- This plagiarism checker free software has a feature of bulk-cross comparisons which implies that you can scan and analyze multiple documents to determine their authenticity within multiple repositories.
- It supports seven languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, and Portuguese.
Grammarly plagiarism checker free tells you whether your content is copied from somewhere. The paid version of Grammarly, which is also known as the premium version, also detects the piece of content that requires to have citations. This unique content checker can be one of the best tools available for free to check plagiarism by students and teachers.
- It corrects spelling errors and grammar.
- The plagiarism checker free is compatible with outlook as well MS word.
- This tool to check plagiarism online free is also available as a browser extension for Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- It also supports different email platforms and social media as well.
Dupli Checker is one of the best free unique content checker tools. All its features are available free of cost. Because of its online availability, it can be installed on any platform, from anywhere, anytime. It is great for SEO as it comes with a set of text analysis tools, keyword search tools, website management tools, and SEO backlinks tools.
- Check your content with the plagiarism checker free by pasting your content in the search bar.
- It can scan a maximum of 1000 words per search.
- You can also upload your content by uploading your document with the browse button.
- It provides checking tools and paraphrasing tools as well.
- You can compare the content that is copied with the source content as well.
Plagiarism Checker by Small SEO Tools
Plagiarism checker by Small SEO Tools is a free unique content checker online that is specially designed to help you detect plagiarism quickly and easily in text-based content. You can check plagiarism for blog posts, academic integrity work, eBook, news articles, term paper, and much more.
- You can check documents of up to 1000 words per search.
- This tool can deliver results in just 0.83 second and it also varies with the number of words.
- This plagiarism checker free automatically deletes the pieces of content you scan for plagiarism. Hence, it is completely secure to use.
Quetext Plagiarism Software as content and copyright content checker promotes ethical writing practices by making it simple to use. The free plagiarism checker improves accountability of students and boosts ethical writing practices. In the world of common online plagiarism, quetext helps to be ahead of it all.
- You can upload a maximum of 5 files at one time to check the documents simultaneously.
- It supports document in the form of Microsoft word, PDF, and other plain-text types of files.
- The results from the plagiarism test automatically gets saved as an interactive report. This helps in viewing, referring, exporting and deleting within your account.
- You can search up to 25,000 words at one go.
- Export your reports in a PDF file with just one click.
How Reliable Is Free Unique Content Checker Tool?
It’s pretty safe to check plagiarism online. With the best free plagiarism checker online for thesis, documents and large files, you can detect plagiarism percentage within seconds. However, there is a limitation of free plagiarism checker tools, which only detect copying to a certain extent. The content which involves rewriting, translating or redrafting often goes undetected.
Also, most free plagiarism checker tools do not ensure the safety and privacy of documents that is saved in their database. They will provide you a guarantee that your content is not copied from somewhere else. You can have a look at the more advance plagiarism checker software here.
They will provide you a guarantee that your content is not copied from somewhere else. You can have a look at the more advance plagiarism checker software here.