What Is Ayurvedic Software?
Ayurvedic software is designed for doctors and pharmacists and it provides the resources and information they need to make better decisions about patient care. This technology also streamlines and optimizes their diagnostic and treatment procedures.
During treatment, follow-ups, and emergency care, it collects realistic data from patients. Patient data is simply accessible at their fingertips. Ayurvedic apps software is also used to manage the inventory and supply of Ayurveda medicines. It maintains an automatic record of medicine details and further makes billing and invoicing easy.
Types of Ayurvedic Software
- Ayurveda Hospital Management Software: Ayurveda HMS is an interactive online Ayurveda software that assists in the efficient management and delivery of Ayurveda medicines and services in hospitals. With this hospital software, patients can also benefit from easy access to Ayurveda treatment and medicines.
- Ayurvedic Clinic Management Software: With the help of Ayurvedic Clinic Management Software, the user can quickly set up product categories, item classifications (size, style, color, and price), and more. This Ayurvedic Medicare Management Software keeps track of data and regulates the flow of Ayurvedic medicines and streamlines the clinic practice.
- Ayurvedic OPD Software: The objective of OPD software is to help doctors overcome hospital/clinical operational issues. Ayurvedic OPD Software is an excellent solution for the health industry as it allows Ayurvedic hospitals to patient data, administrative records, billing, and health records digitally.
- Ayurvedic Medicine Software: Ayurvedic Medicine Software provides the greatest support to the medicine retail and distribution units, which can manage the stock level and order of Ayurvedic medicines.
- Ayurvedic Diagnostic Software: Ayurvedic Diagnostic Software is a cutting-edge tool that can help therapists treat their clients using Ayurvedic principles. The software requires thorough input about the client. The client's constitution (Prakruti) regarding the prevalent doshas is then determined based on the analysis provided by the software.
Key Features of Software for Ayurvedic Doctors
- Report Management: Reports provide the most crucial information about how an Ayurvedic Clinic or hospital is functioning. It is used to track sales, transactions, bills, pending bills, patient history, client buying trends, and other things.
- User Management: This function ensures that your business data is used legitimately. This feature allows different users to have varying levels of access. For easier management, individual users' access to different functions can be restricted.
- Prescription Management: Prescriptions sometimes get misplaced. However, having the Ayurveda software with an e-prescription feature solves this issue. It is a patient-friendly solution that also decreases the possibility of errors.
- Notifications & Messages: A pharmacist can use a pharmacy management system to send text messages to patients about their prescriptions, discounts, special offers, and other information before they expire.
- Dashboard & Analytics: Ayurvedic pharmacy software helps generate dashboard reports and provides an insight into the financial and product status of the business. One may even examine the state of their Ayurvedic business using analytics and take the necessary steps to rectify any issues or loopholes.
- User Friendliness: The user-friendliness feature of any Ayurvedic diagnosis software helps doctors and pharmacists to use the apps effectively and make the most out its features of patient management, medicine stock management, patient history, electronic health records, and more.
- Integrated Workflow: The software helps manage OP and IP, electronic health records, patient history and more. It also assists with diagnosis, lab result management, medicine stock management and more.
Benefits of Using Ayurveda Software
Ayurveda software is designed for Ayurvedic clinics and hospitals, and it helps in managing patient records, inventory, and medicines, and streamlining operations. Let's look at some key benefits of using this software.
Efficient Promotion of Your Business
Ayurveda software comes with all the latest features to take your business to success. It empowers you to manage all aspects of your business, like sales, billing, purchase, GST filing, delivery tracking and inventory with perfection. You can also use B2C or B2B modules to place or receive orders and handle billing functions from anywhere.
When you use this software, you increase your practice efficiency as it automates most of the administrative tasks and stores digital records of your patients. It eliminates the need for manual entry, and you can easily manage your appointments, create specific treatment plans, and check their health history to deliver timely care. All these things improve the patient’s experience and build your credibility in the domain.
Database for Ayurvedic Knowledge
Most of the ayurvedic software solutions come with a large database of Ayurvedic herbs, remedies, diet tips, panchakarma treatment and yoga postures. By using this vast collection of Ayurvedic knowledge base, you can recommend the right medicine, treatment plan or immunity-boosting tips to your patients.
Integration with other applications/software
Ayurvedic software can be easily integrated with many other software and applications. It adds more efficiency and flexibility to your practice and allows you to manage multiple clinics simultaneously. Thanks to the integration facility, you can automate the billing process, send automated prescriptions via message or email, share lab results, and recommend a specific diet plan in just a few clicks.
Get comprehensive reports
The reporting feature of Ayurveda software provides valuable insights into your hospital or clinic's operations. It comes in handy for determining if patients are getting high-quality care or not. Data visualization and status indicator functions enable you to analyze your finances, staff performance, health trends, admissions, and business performance. You can sort the data as per requirement and quickly download the information in simple and understandable formats.
How to Find the Best Ayurvedic Software (Factors to Consider)?
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to find the best software for your clinic:
Check your requirements
First, you need to determine what purpose you want to fulfill with the software. Do you want to buy software to manage patient records, or to provide dietary tips, and manage Ayurvedic medicines and herbs? When you know your requirements, it'll be easier for you to narrow down between multiple options.
Integration with accounting software
It's imperative to find ayurvedic software that could integrate with accounting software and applications. This will help in fetching information about daily sales, online or offline transactions, pending payments or cash flow. Moreover, it will also mitigate the likelihood of errors.
Electronic prescription management
A prescription is a critical document for both patients and doctors, as it contains information about illness, prescribed medicine, and appointment date & time. But what if it gets lost? How will you and your patient retrieve the information? That is why you should choose software that comes with an e-prescription feature. It allows you to electronically store patients' data in cloud storage and send them electronic prescriptions via email or SMS.
It should be user-friendly
All top quality ayurvedic software systems are easy to navigate and simple to use. Thus, the chosen software should fulfill the above-mentioned criteria and come with helpful tutorials, user guides, or a knowledge base.
Read testimonials before buying
Before finalizing a software platform, make sure that you read reviews and testimonials written by other ayurvedic practitioners who are using the software. This helps you in a much better understanding of its usability, functionality, features, and customer service support.