While managing day-to-day operations of your hospitality business, it can be hard for you to focus on the bigger picture. To set your business up for success, you need to do more than just making ends meet. It’s time to step away from daily business hassles and consider the steps you should take to ensure the sustainable success of your company. Attending hospitality trade shows and conferences is one of the proven ways to fine tune your growth prospects. You will get to meet with your business counterparts at these must-attend hospitality events in India in 2019.
When: 22-25 Feb 2019
Where: Vadodara, India
Why: Food Beverage Hospitality Expo 2019 attracts people from the Food Industry in large numbers, who are looking for new ways to capture the upcoming market. This B2B oriented exhibition is considered as an ideal platform to explore exciting opportunities for both buyers and sellers. Buyers from industries like bakery, dairy, hotel ware, packaging, crockery, carting, cold storage, kitchen equipment, etc. come to this exhibition in large numbers.
- Gain visibility in the international market
- Reach out to a multicultural audience
- Explore expansion opportunities into a new market or region
- Meet industry experts in person and foster new partnerships
- Gain industry insights at the conference.
When: 3-4 April 2019
Where: Grand Hyatt Mumbai, India
Why: The Hotel Investment Conference South Asia is one of the popular hospitality events among hoteliers, developers, bankers, investors, architects and interior designers to discuss about the latest trends in the hospitality industry. They get a chance to showcase their products and services and make the most of the latest market developments. If you are planning to invest in a hotel or want to discuss about ways to improve the lifecycle of your existing hotels, you need to attend this conference.
- An unequalled gathering place
- Keynotes by subject matter experts
- Interviews with industry stalwarts
- Engaging panel discussions
When: 6-7 May 2019
Where: Mumbai, India
Why: At the fourth edition of Facility and Property Management India Summit, experts and professionals will come together to discuss hospitality industry trends. Also, there will be discussions around ways to achieve operational excellence in hotels and other hospitality sectors. The debate will be on ‘expansion versus space management’, and the challenges and opportunities around it. Come to the event and be a part of discussions around the best practices for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in FMA multi-generational workplace.
- Best practice sharing
- Insights into emerging trends in facility & property management
- You can access your organization’s FM status and figure out the scope of improvement
- Networking with fellow industry experts & professionals.
When: 29-31 Jan 2019
Where: Pune, India
Why: Deccan Hospitality Show is going to address the needs of the highly potential but the least tapped bakery and HORECA markets in Western India. Even the sourcing needs of hotel, restaurant and catering markets will be addressed. Businesses from these regions will get a chance to connect with vendors and distributors from all corners of India, and make long-term business networks. Experts at the show will come up with verifiable market data to help participants get a bigger picture in terms of sourcing opportunities.
- Targeting hotel, restaurant, catering & bakery markets in Western India
- Trade visitors from hotels, bakery, etc. will have serious business exchange
- One of the few dedicated events for the Indian HORECA and Bakery industry.
When: 13-15 June 2019
Where: Bengaluru, India
Why: FHW is a B2B trade show exclusively for the food & hospitality industry, where visitors can explore bigger opportunities. Companies and trade professionals come together at FHW to leverage the opportunity for business networking and partnerships. Many established players and buyers from the hospitality industry are likely to come at this event in large numbers.
- Food display equipment
- Commercial kitchen equipment
- Food and drink vending solutions
- Furniture and fit out solutions
- EPOS and booking systems, and more
Whether you are running a hotel or providing the catering service, these hospitality events in 2019 will help you stay updated with latest tech trends and shifting customer expectations in your domain. Each of these hospitality events promises unique opportunities to maximize revenue and achieve success in the coming days.