Inclusive of all taxes
Users who have registered businesses can buy products from merchants on the platform that meet their needs. However, all purchases made on the Platform must be for personal use. Users are forbidden from using any of the products they buy through the Platform for business, advertising, resale, or further distribution.
The user will be sent a Tax Invoice ("GST invoice") for the purchase of all such products, which will, among other things, have the following information printed on it:
- The GSTIN submitted by the User in connection with the registered business of the User.
- The User's specified Entity Name for the User's Registered Business
Please be aware that not every product qualifies for a GST Invoice. Only specific items sold by participating sellers and bearing the callout "GST Invoice Available" on the Platform's product detail page will be qualified for GST Invoice.
The following goods and services will not be eligible for GST Invoice:
- if the items come with Value Added Services such as Complete Mobile Protection or Assured Buyback.
- if an exchange offer is made concurrently with the purchase of the goods
Please be aware that the GST invoice must include the user's GSTIN and the name of the business entity that the user has specified. Users should make sure the information they enter is accurate.
Any request for a correction to the GST Invoice will not be entertained by Techjockey.com or the Seller. Techjockey.com and the Seller are not responsible for any failure on the part of the user, including issues related to information the user has provided.
Please be aware that Techjockey.com is not in any way responsible for the GST Invoice or any associated input tax credit. Please choose the address that is listed as the registered place of business according to the GST authority's data in order to efficiently claim an input tax credit. Please be aware that the provisions of the GST Act and rules must be followed in order to claim an input tax credit.
The delivery and billing addresses must match; additionally, the GST authority will not grant input tax credits if the delivery address and GSTIN on the GST invoice are from different states. Please be aware that if the wrong GST details are given when placing an order, the order will be automatically canceled.
Get Free Expert Advice
Office 365 is a business productivity and collaboration suite offered by Microsoft. It includes, services like Office ProPlus that includes software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Other services such as online emailing etc. provided by Office 365 are Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype and... Read more
Office 365 is a business productivity and collaboration suite offered by Microsoft. It includes, services like Office ProPlus that includes software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Other services such as online emailing etc. provided by Office 365 are Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype and Outlook for Business, OneDrive for Business, Delve, Sway and Yammer.
1. Email and Calendar- Use business-class email through Outlook. you can access it from your desktop or from a web browser. Office 365 E1 offers also 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
2. Online Meetings- Microsoft office 365 enterprise allows you to host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet. It also enables you to join meetings with a single touch or click from the smartphone, tablet, or PC of your choice.
3. Meeting Broadcast- Get Skype for Business meetings on the Internet to up to 10,000 people who can attend in a browser on any device. It also has Bing Pulse for real-time polling and sentiment tracking, and Yammer, to enable dialogue during the broadcast.
4. Instant messaging and Skype connectivity- Easily connect with other Skype and Skype for Business users through instant message, voice calls, video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status.
5. Chat-Based Workspace- Connect your team with Microsoft Teams in Office 365, where chat, content, people, and tools live together, thus, your team can have instant access to everything they need.
6. File Storage and Sharing – Office 365 E1 offers user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere. It easily syncs with your PC/Mac for offline access. You can also asily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
7. Corporate Social Network- Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects.
8. Work management- Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress.
9. Workflow Automation- Microsoft office 365 enterprise helps you build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Microsoft Flow without any coding.
Additional features include, PSTN conferencing, Modern voice with Cloud PBX, reliability, security, etc.
Online Meetings & Collaboration
Hub for teamwork
File Storage & Sharing
Intranet and team sites
Corporate social network
Professional digital storytelling
Have recommended this product
We love to hear from our buyers!
If you have used the solution already, why not share your thoughts and help others make the right purchase.
|Information||Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington.|
|Director/Founders||Paul Allen · Bill Gates|
|Company Size||1000+ Employees|
|Other Products||Microsoft Office 365 for Business (MOLP), Microsoft Office 365 Business Basic, Microsoft Intune Open (MOLP), Microsoft Open Licensing Program MOLP, Microsoft Office Home & Business|
Q. Which operating system does Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP) support?
Q. Is there any Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP) app?
Q. What is deployment type of Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP)?
Q. How much does Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP) cost?
Q. Who are the potential users of Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP)?
Q. Is there any free trial or demo for Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP)?
Q. Is Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP) free?
Q. How can you download Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP)?
Q. How does Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise (MOLP) work?