3 Ratings & 3 Reviews
Inclusive of all taxes
Save Extra with 2 Offers
Users who have registered businesses can buy products from merchants on the platform that meet their needs. However, all purchases made on the Platform must be for personal use. Users are forbidden from using any of the products they buy through the Platform for business, advertising, resale, or further distribution.
The user will be sent a Tax Invoice ("GST invoice") for the purchase of all such products, which will, among other things, have the following information printed on it:
- The GSTIN submitted by the User in connection with the registered business of the User.
- The User's specified Entity Name for the User's Registered Business
Please be aware that not every product qualifies for a GST Invoice. Only specific items sold by participating sellers and bearing the callout "GST Invoice Available" on the Platform's product detail page will be qualified for GST Invoice.
The following goods and services will not be eligible for GST Invoice:
- if the items come with Value Added Services such as Complete Mobile Protection or Assured Buyback.
- if an exchange offer is made concurrently with the purchase of the goods
Please be aware that the GST invoice must include the user's GSTIN and the name of the business entity that the user has specified. Users should make sure the information they enter is accurate.
Any request for a correction to the GST Invoice will not be entertained by Techjockey.com or the Seller. Techjockey.com and the Seller are not responsible for any failure on the part of the user, including issues related to information the user has provided.
Please be aware that Techjockey.com is not in any way responsible for the GST Invoice or any associated input tax credit. Please choose the address that is listed as the registered place of business according to the GST authority's data in order to efficiently claim an input tax credit. Please be aware that the provisions of the GST Act and rules must be followed in order to claim an input tax credit.
The delivery and billing addresses must match; additionally, the GST authority will not grant input tax credits if the delivery address and GSTIN on the GST invoice are from different states. Please be aware that if the wrong GST details are given when placing an order, the order will be automatically canceled.
Get Free Expert Advice
Marg POS is simple to use and easy to implement solution. The Marg POS Software is equipped with productivity-enhancing features for managing purchases, billing, discount & schemes, documents, invoicing, MIS, inventory, and financial accounting. Marg POS aids easy and fast billing, barcode manag... Read more
Marg POS is simple to use and easy to implement solution. The Marg POS Software is equipped with productivity-enhancing features for managing purchases, billing, discount & schemes, documents, invoicing, MIS, inventory, and financial accounting. Marg POS aids easy and fast billing, barcode management, re-order management, cashier & home delivery options, cash/ credit/ multi-payment support, stocks, accounts & 1000’s MIS, self-setup customization, and email & SMS integration.
With its user-friendly interface, the software is available as a hosted solution with the menu-driven approach. The solution consists of various modules incorporating all vital components for complete POS automation. The solution facilitates easy and fast billing, barcode management, re-order management, cashier & home delivery options, cash/ credit/ multi-payment support, stocks, accounts & 1000’s MIS, self-setup customization, and email & SMS integration. The primary features of Marg POS consist of:
• Billing Features: All essential billing features including a multi-rate, price list, split invoicing, old rate, product expiry, sales returns, godown wise billing, auto calculation of levies, counter sales entry, negative stock billing and many more are available for smooth billing in the solution.
• Purchase Features: The Purchase module helps to manage the display of last 4 deals at the time of purchase to cross-check rate deal, disc tax & cost, pending DR/ CR & replacement notes, purchase planning & purchase order, auto barcode/label printing from purchase bill, online shortage management, purchase costing comparison and online / softcopy purchase along with various purchase reports & analysis features.
• Discount & Schemes: Businesses can manage their discounts and scheme offers for each product effectively from this module. The module allows defining and managing various discounts and deals available and their respective expiry duration as well.
• Document Printing: Document Printing is an exclusive module enabling the printing of accounts vouchers & cheques, sales/purchase invoice, estimate a7 challans, debit note/ credit note, sales orders/purchase order, stock transfer memo, bank pay-in-slip & TDS certificates, delivery note, goods receipt note and dispatch summary readily.
• Fully User-Configurable Invoicing: VAT invoicing can be generated, multiple taxes can be imposed in a single invoice export invoice and packaging slips can be created, and options for pre-printed stationery are available in this module.
• Taxation Reports / Registers: This extensive module helps in generating sales tax/purchase tax summary, VAT returns, sales tax forms receivable, service tax, F.B.T., T.D.S, T.C.S Excise, Cess & H.E. Cess, and Check Lists effortlessly.
• MIS Reports: A wide range of useful reports for effective data analysis and creating useful business insights are provided in the MIS reporting module.
• Comprehensive Financial Accounting: Comprehensive financial accounting module facilitates the accurate management of all books of accounts and final results, balance sheets, trial balance, sales & purchase registers, A/C statements, funds planning, and voucher approval system.
• Inventory Management: All books of inventory can be well managed effectively in this module. The module administers opening and closing stock, stock transfers and transactions, purchase and sales returns, sales and purchase order processing including other inventory operations.
About The Company
Marg Compusoft is a well-known name for providing customized software and industry-specific IT solutions. Known for its high quality IT solutions and services, Marg has been engaged in satiating the automation needs of various sectors including automobile, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, excise, retail, etc. With a customer base of over 600000, 370 support centers, and 1200 ERP clients, Marg targets to reach a new success horizon. With a customer-centric, technology-oriented, and regular innovation approach, the company is well known for its Accounting and ERP solutions.
Calculated Price (Inclusive of all taxes)₹ 10609
Calculated Price (Inclusive of all taxes)₹ 14868
Calculated Price (Inclusive of all taxes)₹ 29736
Calculated Price (Inclusive of all taxes)₹ 0
Calculated Price (Inclusive of all taxes)₹ 0
Calculated Price (Inclusive of all taxes)₹ 0
Touch Screen Machine
Bill instantly with increased efficiency using Touch Screen POS system. Evaluate your daily reports, get complete customer history, track products in a click & much more
Design & Print barcode labels to add SKUs, Serial No., Batch No. etc. Track products easily with different types of barcode scanners & search options
With an advanced Cash Drawer management system, manage Cash Flow on each transaction with security. Set user wise power & boundations to control cash dealings with the best POS software in India
Know the Fast, Slow and Non- Moving products in your store. Set Re-order points on the basis of Product Sale/ Profit/Stock level & Calculations.
We make it happen! Get your hands on the best solution based on your needs.
Manage inventory levels, set reorder points to replenish stock and save your loses due to expiry.
Analytics & Reporting
Stay on top of your finances with powerful 1000’s of sales, purchase, inventory & accounting reports
Allow to import purchase from any excel or csv format to save your time with 100% accuracy
Push transactions into the GST portal and directly file returns from Marg® Erp
Billing & Invoicing
Generate batch wise invoices ,with detailed information about different Businesses
Schemes & Offers
SMS integration & Notification
Helps encode & centralize all products information in a barcode so that it becomes simple for store owners to quickly &
Helpful feature which improves ease of use and enables businesses to pop up groups and their items with their photos in a desired
Have recommended this product
We love to hear from our buyers!
If you have used the solution already, why not share your thoughts and help others make the right purchase.
|Brand Name||Marg ERP|
|Information||MARG Compusoft is focused on the development of software solutions that focus on POS, billing, and manufacturing.|
|Director/Founders||Anup Singh, Sudhir Singh|
|Company Size||1000+ Employees|
|Other Products||Marg Payroll Software, Marg Jewellery Software, Marg Mandi Software , Marg ERP 9+ , MARG HR Expert|
Popular Marg POS Comparisons
Q. Does the Marg POS App work Offline?
Q. Why only MARG POS Software for my business?
Q. Can i export my Reports to any other programme with the Marg Software ?
Q. what are benefits of using eRetail App?