Restaurateurs have to perform a balancing act: Maintaining consistent quality of services while ensuring higher revenue (that is, directly related to the number of diners). To do so, they require all the tools that can make their day-to-day process easier.
Fortunately, a restaurant management software comes with all the features that can help improve and enhance every possible function within a restaurant, be it kitchen order management, online ordering, timely food delivery or inventory management.
However, not all restaurant billing software serves the same purpose. Restaurant owners and managers need to understand their requirement first to choose what they think is most suitable for their restaurant. There are certain essential restaurant management software features which you just can’t ignore at the time of selecting the best restaurants software India.
The success of any restaurant depends on its ambience, the quality of food and the consistency of service. It can be really challenging to create a comfortable ambience, meet the expectation of restaurant guests and also keep your staff happy and motivated at the same time.
The sooner you start using technologies like restaurant management system, the better you can do to achieve your success metrics. With essential restaurant management modules, managers and staff can pay attention to details to ensure higher profit and revenue.
Whether you are running a small cafe or a big restaurant chain, investing in technology is a necessity. A restaurant management system will help you in achieving your goals, both short-term and long-term. When you are investing so much in ensuring good food and great ambience, why not embrace the technology too!
What is Restaurant Management Software?
Thus, restaurateurs must adopt some tools to ease out their day-to-day restaurant-related processes. Fortunately, this is where a restaurant management software comes in handy.
It has all the features that can help improve and enhance every possible function within a restaurant.
This software efficiently manages tasks like kitchen order management, online orders, timely food delivery, and inventory management.
However, here, it is essential to note that not all restaurant management software serve the same purpose. So, it is for restaurant owners and managers to understand their requirements before opting for what they consider an ‘ideal restaurant management software’ for their business.
A restaurant’s success depends on its ambiance, the quality of food, and the consistency of service. It can be challenging to create a comfortable ambiance, meet the expectation of restaurant guests, and keep your staff motivated at the same time.
Features of Restaurant Management Software
All restaurants have their own set of needs. This scenario can make picking the right restaurant management software is a real task.
Thus, every restaurateur must look for the below-mentioned features when choosing a reliable restaurant management software to manage operations, employees and in turn, increase sales.
- Core POS
The main module of restaurant management software includes accepting payments and tracking sales. The POS usually includes table and on-site POS via kiosk, handheld, or tablet, so that you can take orders remotely from the main cashier register. The POS links with inventory management, credit/debit cards, and payment gateways.
- Employee Scheduler
A calendar and an employee portal come as part of an employee scheduler. Restaurant management software actively displays both available and occupied slots. The portal, on the other hand, allows employees to book their own schedules.
This management kind prevents conflicts in employee schedules and identifies overstaffed or understaffed days. It means that you can easily adjust your schedules and optimize your workforce for results. The scheduler easily links to a time-tracking and payroll system for smooth and continuous attendance-payroll processing.
- Speedy Interface and Quick Checkout
Speed is the most crucial feature of a restaurant’s POS. As owners and managers, you can’t afford to have delays and lags in your system, especially on busy days. Most tablets these days are dependent on your internet bandwidth speed. This means that slow internet will lead to slow.
Thus, make sure you determine whether your system operates over the internet, uses local hardwiring, or is a hybrid. Usually, a local or hybrid system is more reliable for a busy restaurant when compared to an Internet-based point of sale. Thus, to get the maximum speed for your business operations, choose wisely.
- Reservation Bookings & Guest Database
Maintain a guest database even before your guests walk in your restaurant. Opt for an efficient restaurant management software to help you maintain your reservation book and continuously update it with guest information.
Collecting information even before your guests walk in your restaurant will keep you better prepared for your staff pre-service. Not only this, but it’ll also help you provide improve and personalized customer services.
- Smooth Billing Operations
The final punch of the meal is the bill. It’s the last impression a restaurant owner leaves on a customer.
Billing is a crucial aspect of this business. Thus, you must opt for software that performs all billing operations smoothly. A reliable software for restaurant management must take care of the entire billing process and undertake activities related to adding/removing items in an order, splitting bills, etc.
In this article, let’s take a look at the ten best restaurant management software that are currently quite popular in the market. The extensive list of restaurant software India along with their features will help potential buyers invest in the right solution.
List of 23 Best Restaurant Management Software to Make Process Easier:
- Ciferon POS
- SlickPOS Restaurant
- Cozy POS
- Torqus Restaurant Point of Sale
- Logic F&B
- GoFrugal Restaurant POS
- Smart Restaurant POS
- ezyPOS Kitchen Management System
- Marg ERP Restaurant Software
- HD Restaurant Management System
- Yelp Reservations
To make the task of restaurateur’s easier, we have compiled a list of best restaurant management software available in India.
With this list, you can be certain that different restaurant processes like billing, sale reporting and kitchen management are managed efficiently.
Ciferon POS system is made for SMBs as well as large corporates to take their business online. Ciferon revolutionises the process of billing which shortens customer waiting time and in turn enhancing their checkout experience.
- Stock in and stock out- At the end of each day, find the real time status of your items in your inventory.
- Easy menu management- Create as many menus as you like for different cuisines and drinks.
- Integration with food ordering apps- Ciferon POS can be easily integrated with Zomato, Swiggy, Dunzo etc.
- Insightful reports- You can analyze reports to gain insightful data about your business metrics.
RoyalPOS is a point of sale and inventory management solution for restaurants. It offers advanced inventory management modules along with a centralized system for tracking the income and expenses. The restaurant management system is compatible with all types of barcode scanners and thermal printers.
RoyalPOS software ensures uninterrupted billing even when there is no internet or electricity. Moreover, you don’t need any upgrade fee or OS license to use RoyalPOS software.
- Centralized admin dashboard: This feature is ideal for managing recipes, inventory and reports.
- Easy integration with Swiggy & Zomato: RoyalPOS helps enabling & disabling of items across different aggregators with a single-click.
- Supports all types of restaurant business: RoyalPOS is ideal for fine dine restaurants, food trucks, retail stores, QSRs and more.
SlickPOS is a cloud based restaurant billing system software for restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks, cloud kitchens, food courts, etc. With SlickPOS, a restaurant business can expand and grow its business and streamline its different operations. From POS to sales reporting and analytics, it’s the best restaurant POS management system available.
- Crisp and Quick Billing: To keep customers happy at your food outlet, you need to ensure fast and simple billing process with SlickPOS restaurant POS software.
- Online Order Integration: Integration with Zomato, Swiggy and other ordering channels is easy, allowing you to manage every order from the POS.
- Prevent Inventory Pilferage: You will get stock alerts and can track inventory wastage with this restaurants software. With the help of consumption report, identifying inconsistency or inventory pilferage becomes easier.
Cozy POS is a best restaurant management software which comes with features such as web portal access for remote outlet management, multiple outlet management and office management. It works on Windows, Linux, Android and iOS run devices. Cozy POS is beneficial for dine-in restaurants, quick service restaurants, cafes, dessert parlours, delis, etc.
- Stock Management: You can reduce inventory wastage in your restaurant by keeping track of every ingredient being used.
- Flexible Menu Management: You can add or remove any item from the menu digitally and also update the price and main ingredients of all menu items.
- In-Built Loyalty Management Module: Now you can manage contact details and food preferences of customers to offer them personalized offers.
Torqus Restaurant Point of Sale
Torqus Restaurant POS software is an all-inclusive restaurant management system that manages the various front-end activities of a restaurant. Not only does it assist in streamlining the billing process, but also enables the examination and analysis of different verticals by generating detailed reports. It’s a user-friendly solution that offers different modules for a restaurant to improve its functionality.
- Reservations & Waiting App: The mobile app of Torqus restaurant software will help restaurant owners keep their customers informed.
- Customer Profiling: This restaurant management software will help understand your customer preferences better so that you can design your menu and loyalty program accordingly.
- Feedback App: The mobile app of Torqus restaurant management software allows customers to share their feedback, helping restaurant owners improve their performance.
Limetray restaurant management system software helps restaurants get online & gives them the tools they need to efficiently manage their business, build a brand and engage with customers. It’s an end-to-end solution, with dedicated modules for online ordering, table reservations, POS, order management, IVR & CRM service, among others.
- Allows Direct Online Orders: You will receive direct food orders and table bookings via LimeTray restaurant management software.
- Advanced Analytics: This restaurant software provides a user-friendly dashboard to manage all your outlet sales and get daily business reports.
- Runs in Offline Mode: Even when you are offline, you can punch in orders and download business reports with LimeTray restaurant software.
Logic F&B restaurant management software helps businesses in the food and beverage industry with daily operations, point of sale functions and kitchen processes (recipe management) for food courts, cafe, bars, ice cream parlors, quick service restaurants (QSR), etc. It lets you manage the different departments in a business such as payroll, accounts & finance, and CRM, through a single interface.
- Helps Manage Multiple Outlets: You can manage all functions, be it payroll, CRM or finance across all departments with Logic F&B.
- Serves Different Food Verticals: Be it food court, cafe, bar, or ice cream parlour, this food management system helps with order management across verticals.
- Guest Identification & Tracking: Logic F&B restaurant software supports the identification of guests and tracking of guest visit & order history and preferences.
GoFrugal Restaurant POS software
GoFrugal Restaurant POS software has been specially designed to ease and automate overall restaurant operations including point of sale inventory management, billing, bookkeeping, report generation, mobile-order capabilities, recipe management, and much more. This restaurant billing software allows restaurant staff to manage their operations seamlessly with very little effort.
- TouchPOS: You can now manage to bill in your restaurant with a click using the best POS software in India. This restaurant billing software provides an immediate visual representation for table availability, due bills, occupied stewards, etc.
- Inventory/Recipe Management: You can map ingredients of your popular dishes and ensure a consistent taste with the help of kitchen order management module.
- Web & Tablet Cloud POS: This feature will ensure faster access to orders and bill along with detailed sales reports even on the go.
Smart Restaurant POS Software
Smart Restaurant POS software is easy to use and fully integrated, restaurant management system. This is one of the best POS software in India with modular, customizable and comprehensive features. It comes with modules for material management, inventory, billing and kitchen management.
- Catering: Using this restaurant management system, you can manage catering orders for wedding, office parties and other social gatherings.
- Online Ordering: With the SmartPOS online ordering solution, stores will automatically receive orders along with the delivery information and payment.
- Enterprise & Mobile Reporting: From inventory status to sales forecasting, you can stay abreast of daily success metrics for your restaurant with this restaurant management software.
Suggested Read: 7 Best Online Food Ordering Software for Restaurants
ezyPOS Kitchen Management System
ezyPOS is a restaurant management system that requires minimum hardware to operate. It is a cost-effective restaurant billing software for small business, which is also user-friendly. It has different modules for billing, database management, order token management, employee and staff management, and a lot more.
- ezyPOS Kitchen: An addon kitchen module that helps streamline all kitchen operations.
- ezyPOS Lite: User-friendly POS system for managing your retail business along with F&B store.
- ezyPOS Enterprise: An advanced POS system for staff management and stock sales tracking.
- ezyPOS Centralize: If you own multiple retail outlets, this module will help centralize all operations across your outlets.
Marg ERP Restaurant Billing Software
Marg ERP Restaurant billing Software helps the best restaurants in India effectively manage kitchen order tokens (KOT), table booking management. It can also be widely used for handling inventory, accounting and finance, among others. Using this solution, restaurant staff can view 1000’s of reports & generate MIS, as well as, file GST returns effortlessly.
- Table Creation & Transfer: It allows you to create as many tables as you want and the Transfer KOT option makes it possible to make changes in customer orders anytime.
- Auto-Bank Reconciliation: The best restaurants in India can also avail ICICI banking option and auto-bank reconciliation facility with 140 plus other banks.
- Expiry Management: This software for restaurant billing in India assists in tracking expiry date of ingredients, so that you can return items to suppliers on time.
HD Restaurant Management System
HDPOS Smart Restaurant Software is an advanced restaurant management software for restaurants, cafes, quick service restaurants (QSR), pubs, etc. It’s an easy to use solution that assists with POS, table management, banquet hall management, take always & deliveries, order token management and much more.
- Multilingual support, user define data fields
- Integration with major payment gateways in India
- Graphical data representation on the dashboard
- Secure access rights for each functionality
- Companion e-commerce and Android apps
Talech is a cloud-based POS system for your restaurant. This simple and powerful inventory management software tracks your sales data in real-time. With Talech, you can quickly analyze the status and growth of your business and keep track of all business activities from anywhere, anytime.
- Table and Position Management: You can easily set up a floor plan with several rooms using Talech software. Not only this, you can also get a view of the open and seated tables and tap on a table to start ordering.
- Order Management: This restaurants software track voids during the order process as well as updates in case there are any changes.
- Manage Discounts and Offers: You can create happy hour discounts that’ll automatically trigger at specific days and times.
This cloud-based restaurant POS system has an impressive restaurant-specific design that streamlines hospitality functions for the customer as well as the manager.
Designed for quick service, full service, cafes and bars, Lightspeed helps you run a kitchen efficiently keeping everything under control. It provides better service to all your customers.
- Customised Menus: Easily build customized menus, manage guest orders, and adopt several payment methods using this software.
- Helps in Data Organization: Use the software’s centralized hub facility to keep all your data organized. Your data and reports can be accessed from any device at any time using Lightspeed.
- Work Offline: Now, you need not worry about a fast internet connection to carry out your restaurant operations. A fully-featured offline mode, smooth service, and automatic syncs and backups are what the software offers you.
Ideal for large-scale restaurants, this mobile iPad- restaurant point of sale is mainly developed to help restaurant owners provide better service to customers.
- Tableside Ordering: To fulfill orders faster and improve customer-base, Touchbistro’s restaurant table ordering system was introduced. it helps to increase sales, improve service, and review reports to check on the performance of servers.
- Payment Processing: Choose the restaurant payment processor that’s right for you. Customers can explore the pay-at-table options, while the restaurant becomes flexible to accept all card types with this software easily.
- Restaurant Customer Relationship Management: TouchBistro Loyalty encourages your customers to sign up for your loyalty program. Not only this, customers can avail the software’s loyalty features to collect points and redeem these when needed.
Apt for full-service restaurant operations, Square POS restaurant software helps you run your restaurant the way you like it. This is a point-of-sale platform that manages software, hardware, and payments to streamline all the operations of your restaurant.
- Online Order Integrations: Square helps you access the vast network of online delivery services. What’s more? You, as a restaurateur can see all your orders directly in your POS.
- Stay on top of your tables: Use Square to customize your floor plan with all the sections you need. Next, use it to track all critical information such as covers, or the performance of revenue centers.
- Coursing that keeps chefs and servers connected: Tap and drag items between courses when guests change their minds. Your kitchen is always in sync withholding, one-tap firing, and present straight-firing.
This guest management and POS system provides you with both online and offline functions. The offline function is a boon as it helps you continue processing payments even when there is no internet connection. With complete dining experience solutions, CAKE POS software streamlines business operations for increased profits.
- Guest Management: With this software, you can easily manage your guests and provide superior service to all guests. Handle everything from managing table bookings to waitlists.
- Online Order Management: You can use this software to make integrated online ordering directly into your CAKE Point of Sale.
- Considerably reduce no-shows and walk-away: to give your customers hassle-free dining experience and provide them accurate wait times, opt for CAKE. This helps to reduce wait lines, overcrowding, and walk-away.
The software offers guests with the facility to check-in before they arrive and get updates through text when their table is ready.
Designed with small or medium size restaurants in mind, this integrated POS system Clover offers top-notch business support. A visually appealing display makes using Clover POS a treat. Additionally, its high- speed printer works as a connection hub, and with this software, business owners can manage their operations from anywhere.
- Unforgettable Dining Experience: Clover Dining takes care of everything from guest seating and tableside service, to dynamic floor plans to make your work simpler.
- Accept Payments Faster: You can use your Clover system as a standalone payment system or as a complete POS. The software accepts gift cards, debit cards, credit cards, and contactless payments also.
- Business insights with robust reporting: Use this software’s powerful analytics tools to get information about the latest trends and data. This will help you track sales, revenue, and other key metrics.
With this software, you can increase your sales, track inventories, manage employees, and automate restaurant operations conveniently using your tablet. Shopkeep software increases sales and provides your customers the convenience to pay using several ways. You can easily accept cash payments as well as use credit cards, debit cards, etc. to receive payments.
- Improve Business Operations: Use the software’s cloud-based POS software to ease out business operations so that you are better prepared to succeed.
- Inventory Management: Save your time and money while updating inventories. Additionally, the software gives you stock alerts when products are low. Use Shopkeep to easily manage all details such as quantities, product names, and prices.
- Automate Accounting: Sync your POS data with QuickBooks Online and organize your financial statements quickly. With Shopkeep you can easily cut on your costs as well as save your time.
Reservations and wait list management software, Yelp Reservations allows customers to make restaurant reservations without the need to call at the restaurant or access the website.
- Ease of front-of-house Management: This affordable and flexible software allows you to track and manage walk-ins as well as reduce wait times. It controls server sections and gathers updates about diner status. This, in turn, results in customer satisfaction and repeat visits.
- Connect with your customers: for those of you using a Yelp business user account, connect with all your customers and get their reviews to improve your business. As a business owner, use Yelp to communicate with your customers and text them directly.
- Online reservations without cover fees: Make as many online reservations from your Yelp Business Page as well as your website for a less price for one month and without any per-diner cover fees.
Additionally, you can conveniently confirm dinner reservations automatically through text messages to ensure that there are no no-shows.
Schedulefly is a simple, smooth, and clean restaurant and hospitality employee scheduling software that makes communications with restaurant staff quick and convenient. The software works well on any laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Deliver schedules to everyone: you can use Schedulefly to give your plan to everyone via the web, texts, or emails. Also, approve any trades and shift changes online and access daily crib sheets to see all critical contact information, notes, and birthdays of people.
- Easily view labor costs: Keep track of your scheduled labor costs and compare it with the sales forecasts using Schedulefly.
- Manage your staff’s availability: cater to the Time Off requests of your staff using this software. Conveniently approve or decline requests using your phone or computer.
The software is essentially an online ordering platform for restaurants, convenience stores, takeaways, multi-store chains, cafes, delis, and franchises.
- Manage sales: The software helps tracks your sales and performance, analyses your customers’ demands, and gives you complete control of online ordering.
- Reward Your Customers: An automated loyalty system helps you increase your sales and alongside, automatically identify and reward your customers for repeatedly ordering more items.
- ePOS integration: A great advantage of using Flipdish is that you can integrate all of your orders from the software’s online ordering platform directly into your POS system.
A fully integrated restaurant management solution – that’s Peachworks for you!
Designed for food service businesses and restaurants, this cloud-based restaurant and catering management solution manages inventories and recipes. It also performs scheduling, forecasting, and analytics functions for you.
- Manages Inventory: This efficient software helps you control your food costs. It guesses the quantity of items you need to manage your inventory well.
- Build Recipes: make recipes and get information about their nutritional value to prepare excellent menus and manage your food costs well.
- Maintain a Daily Log: Peachworks offers operational consistency as it helps you monitor food temperatures and track your checklists. Additionally, the software keeps track of significant events.
With any of these restaurant management systems, a restaurant or any other food-serving establishment is sure to see a marked increase in its efficiency, productivity and in turn sales.
Benefits of Restaurant Management Software
An all-inclusive restaurant management software helps maximize profits and reduce costs. The prime focus of restaurant owners remains to provide exceptional customer experience to each guest.
Thus, a robust restaurant management software is what you need to enjoy the benefits of increased efficiency and spot-on management.
Restaurant reservation and membership management software allows customers to book tables easily online. It provides the following benefits:
- Tracks Sales
All transactions are caught by the framework, including orders, installments, voids, promotional offers, and costs, so your business information is precise and spot-on to the last thing. Incomes, hence, are precisely giving you the actual condition of your activity.
Efficient restaurant management software has a built-in alert to notify you of any changes. Say, for instance, it tells you about the gap between order volume and stock level at the end of each day. These alerts are usually sent via phone, emails, or seen from a dashboard.
Even sales data can be broken down into several categories, such as customer names, bestselling item rankings, or card versus cash payments.
- Efficiently Manages Employees
Understand the number of employees required for different shifts. Similarly, based on restaurant reservations you receive, organize all your kitchen workers and their schedules.
Here, it’s essential to know that when your customers use a restaurant reservation system to book tables, you will be able to host them better. This way, you’ll have happy customers increase your restaurant’s popularity.
Not only this, by using an efficient restaurant management software, you can avoid any embarrassments and possible loss of business that may be a result of overbooking, double-booking, or lags in customer service.
- Improves Communication
It’s a fact that most employees prefer joining a firm that values open communication. Thus, your restaurant employee scheduling software must include features to encourage dialogue with the team. This way, your team remains updated with all that’s happening in your restaurant.
- Ensures Employee Satisfaction and Control
Employees want to feel trusted. A great way to show your trust in them is to give them control while managing their shifts. Your restaurant management software makes it easy and convenient for your team to swap shifts with colleagues and enjoy the flexibility of sorts.
- Manages Automatic Payments
Fast, reliable, and safe payment processing is a great facility offered by good restaurant management software.
While cash is still dominant in our country when it comes to making payments, customers, nowadays are increasingly using credit and debit cards. Thus, your restaurant management software should be such that it takes care of cash as well as debit/credit card sales.
- Manages Attendance
Restaurant management software simplifies tracking employee performance and attendance, sparing the tediousness of manual efforts. This software efficiently handles time and attendance for your restaurant staff, including waiters, chefs, managers, and cooks.
To maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness, restaurant owners have started using robust restaurant management software. Such software updates employee availability and manages employee time attendance. It helps you stay updated about employee leaves and absenteeism.
- Controls Inventory
Restaurant success hinges on effective procurement and efficient inventory management for optimal product handling and storage. Not only this, basis the demands of your customers, make sure you use your stock to the fullest. Thus, to taste success, know your inventory well and see what and how much you need to purchase.
- Prepares Accurate Financial Statements
Generate financial reports weekly and monthly with all-inclusive restaurant management software to monitor expenses, taxes, profits, salaries, and inventory.
Thus, simplify the process of making financial statements reflecting profit and loss, taxes, etc. with a robust restaurant management software.
- Facilitates Data Access from Anywhere
Access your system and data anywhere with a cloud-based restaurant management software through a web browser. Moreover, you can get real-time sales updates, manage transactions and track employee performance even while you are on the go. Remotely access data and be a hands-on manager even when you’re away with an effective restaurant manager software.
Things to Consider Before Buying Restaurant Management Software
Therefore, now look at the things to consider before buying any restaurant management software for your business.
- 24/7 Support
Modern POS systems must include frequent software updates and 24/7 support. Reliable and helpful responses and good technical support are all you need to handle a crisis.
Software is usually created to run on Android or iPad platforms. Select your device and verify compatibility for the restaurant management software to ensure smooth functionality.
- Easy Integration
Your POS system must seamlessly integrate with inventory, payment, loyalty, reservation, CRM, shift scheduling, and other tech platforms.
Restaurant inventory software typically offers a base package, with prices rising as you incorporate additional hardware and features.
A starting software package may cost you around ₹50,000 per user/per month. Paying extra for more features may be needed.
Using any top restaurant management system guarantees enhanced efficiency and productivity for restaurants and food-serving establishments.
Restaurant management software helps owners and managers organize and stay updated on all business processes. A powerful software helps employees and owners so that they can keep track of orders, inventory, and analytics.
It’s imperative to choose the restaurant management software that best suits your business requirements. Mentioned above is the list of some of the best restaurant management software available for purchase.
Restaurant Management Software FAQs:
- What is the functionality of a good restaurant management software?
A good restaurant management software takes care of the following things:
1. Tracking sales and taxes
2. Menu setup and adding/removing items
3. Credit card processing integration
4. Accepting gift cards
5. Inventory management and control
6. Employee management with POS security
- How do you manage a restaurant effectively?
Improve your managerial skills and make your restaurant successful with these helpful restaurant management tips:
1. Be consistent in your communications with employees as well as customers. Communicate your expectations to staff and gratitude to customers.
2. Manage staffing needs, menus, marketing campaigns, inventories proactively.
3. Prioritize staff retention to cut costs of training staff.
4. Understand customer trends and keep your eye on customer satisfaction
- How do you motivate staff in a restaurant?
To motivate your restaurant employees and prepare go-getters, try the below-mentioned techniques:
1. Daily/Weekly/Monthly competitions.
2. Ongoing training.
3. Celebrate your team’s efforts and achievements.
4. Give bonuses and rewards for employee work anniversaries.
5. Pre-tasting new items added on the menu.
- What is an online restaurant management system?
An online restaurant management system is essentially a web application that is developed to automate the daily activities of a restaurant.
- How Much Does Restaurant Management Software Cost?
Depending on the needs of your restaurant, you can find an efficient restaurant management software starting from anywhere around ₹43, 000 for the software, per user.
- What is a restaurant billing?
Your restaurant billing system is essentially, like a data warehouse for your restaurant. You can understand customer preferences, and most liked dishes and drinks as well as promotional offers and discounts that are bringing in more customers.
Through these transactions, you can also understand which outlets are performing well and which ones need more attention.
- Which is the best restaurant software?
A variety of comprehensive restaurant management software is available for use. However, it is advisable to opt for the software that best suits your business requirements and smoothens your business operations to provide top-notch customer service.
- What is E Restaurant?
E-restaurant is a restaurant reservation system that is designed to replace the traditional pen and paper technique of reservation management. The software for restaurant is very powerful and can be customized to suit any restaurant environment.
- Why do restaurants take reservations?
An obvious benefit of making restaurant reservations is that you know exactly how many customers you will feed and when. This information is apt for planning your kitchen and scheduling your staff.
- What is point sale system?
POS (Point of Sale) transaction takes place between a merchant and a customer when a service or product purchased.