One recurring question that is being asked by many individuals who are still wondering about Goods and Service Tax is that does everybody need a GST Return Filing Software ? Well, as such there is no compulsion on the same, but since there are so many complexities and technicalities involved in the GST regime, we would recommend you to use a GST software.
It will help you in filing the GST return, i.e. the documents that are filed with the GST department stating every information which is required under the law. Moreover, every registered person will have to file GST return online and thus we recommend them to use software.
Filing GST Return online, through GST Software
As per GST law, every registered person needs to upload the invoices on the GST portal against which they will be issued the GSTN number. So once you have uploaded the invoices through the GST software, you need to file the 3 GSTRs (Outward return GSTR-1, Inward return GSTR-2 and cumulative monthly return GSTR-3). Under GST, each return is matched with another return and if there is any dif ference, then you must edit, modify and correct it.
Planning to Buy? Consult Our Product Experts for Accounting
Advantages of using the GST software:
- With GST software, you will be able to upload all invoices in one go.
- Under GST, every buy and sell transaction needs to be reconciled and that too between thousands of line items. GST software
- automatically specifies the line items which are not reconciled.
- Through GST software, you can generate invoices directly from the software.
Special Features of our listed software:
- Multiple user access available,
- Multiple GST Identification Number management,
- Different MIS for different users,
- Hierarchical role based access,
- Reconciliation of the data,
- Facility to migrate all the existing taxpayers into the GST network hassle free,
- The UI has been kept very user friendly to help the taxpayer register easily,
- We have put together an amazing collection of article, guides, videos and business tips in our learning centre,
- The software is free for 45 days.
So if you are still struggling to choose the best GST software for yourself or your business, get in touch with our team. We understand all the technical aspects from the standpoint of GST implementation. GST is one of India’s biggest tax reform and many businesses and taxpayers have already started using our GST software. We are flooded with numerous registration calls and demo requests just so that the users can begin their registration/migration process. We have not only simplified the process, but also made an extra effort to make our users GST compliant by individually handling their confusions and queries.