What is Attendance Management?
Attendance management is a system with which you can keep track of your employees and their working hours. Attendance management solution also helps keep a tab on how much time employees take off from work. There are multiple ways you can keep track of employee work hours such as paper, spreadsheets, time clocks, punch time cards, and attendance management systems.
An attendance management system has several benefits which makes it integral for an organization:
- Centralized Time-Attendance Management of Multiple Locations
- Time-Attendance System for Real-time Monitoring
- User-wise Attendance Marking and Processing
- Manage Multiple Shifts and Overnight Shift Effectively
- Instant Notifications on Exceptions
- Live Attendance Tracking for Immediate Correction
- Schedule Reports for Convenience
- Generate Customized Reports for Next Action
- Accurate and Timely Salary Data for Payroll
Ways to Track Employee Time
There are several nifty ways you can keep a track of your employees’ attendance.
Time and attendance software
You may feel that a time clock or using a notebook might be enough to get by but an attendance management system does offer more. Once you approve employee time cards, this information can be readily processed and synced with the payroll software. By doing this, you can easily process your employees’ salaries and wages.