Customer Relationship Management Software or CRM trends is the epitome of building relationships with and better serving customers. Organizations seek to build an emotional bond with their customers by keeping their interests in mind. CRM software these days are powerful solutions which are cloud-based and scalable according to the needs of businesses.
Customer Relationship Management Software is the future and we’re going to look at some of the crm trends for 2018 here.
- Drive CRM Adoption with Chatbots: Chatbots are increasingly being instilled as a medium to engage with customers. In 2018, organizations will look for voice based access to CRM. This is being led by voice-driven conversational interfaces such as Apple’s Siri and Amazon’s Alexa. These voice-driven interfaces and chatbots will help setup activities, augment data entry, email interactions, and give suggestions pertaining to which customer interaction to initiate. That’s not all. As advancements continue to be made in natural language understanding (NLU), these conversational interfaces will become better equipped to handle and engage in complex conversations.
- Automation, Automation Everywhere: Companies continue to automate their processes to streamline activities, manage leads and ensure compliance. They are progressively shifting towards robotic process automation (RPA). RPA solutions utilize a user interface to help mimic the way users interact with applications. In addition, they also automate end-to-end user processes letting CRM software users focus on higher priority work.
- Social Selling and LinkedIn Integration: Salespeople are already using LinkedIn to find potential customers and improve relations with their existing customers. Nowadays, customer relationship management software can be connected with LinkedIn which assists the salespeople to target the right customers with the right profile. These CRM trends also make intelligent leads suggestions as per the needs and requirements of the business. You can also execute as campaigns on LinkedIn to push interested leads directly into CRM to identify and pursue prospects.
- IoT: The Internet of Things has taken the world by storm creating a huge opportunity for consumers and businesses. IoT can help optimize upkeep activities, anticipate failures, and increase the company’s reactivity to incidents. Plus, the platforms for connected objects can be combined with CRM software to augment customer and field service. If your company is using CRM software, a case can be generated when a failure is detected with connected object. This failure can then be further escalated by a technician keeping in mind customer preferences, availability and distance.
- Use AI to Boost Results:Through AI, CRM users can execute monotonous and predictable tasks to interact with customers. This will help them focus on adding value. In addition, marketers look for opportunities to induce customer engagement whereas salespeople would use AI to identify and generate high-quality leads. Sales would also focus on maximizing revenue for the company by utilizing AI to the max.
To Sum Up
- CRM is the future which will help shape the coming strategies for a majority of industries. Not to mention, the key focus of all marketers looking to create a market space for their brands.