In real estate
, construction projects need to be monitored very closely for flawless commencement. Project management software are complete package of automated toolsets and features that empower the contractors and builders to execute all project processes efficiently. In India, real estate businesses are looking forward to the best project management software for tracking each activity at the project site. Some of the basic features to be considered while you buy project management software include:
- Process Management: All processes can be precisely administered with various process management tools. These tools keep the project owner updated about the progress of project at every state and scheduling the next phase.
- Supplier and Contractor Management: Details of the suppliers and contractor can be captured along with their performance history can be recorded.
- Payments and Accounting: The payments made or due to the suppliers can be auto-managed. All incomes and expenses can also be tracked along with other accounting operations such as debit & credit notes, daily transactions posting, ledgers, reconciliation, etc. can be automated to perform better and accurate.
- Sales Management: Sales management tools help businesses to execute the complete sales cycle proficiently including enquiries, customers, quotations, and conversion of leads.
- Inventory Management: Stock transfers from site to warehouse or vice versa, purchase order management, stock auto-updation on each transaction of the raw material can be well administered.
- SMS and Email Integration: The customers/ prospects can be provided utmost information through SMS and/ or emails about the project status and to cater new opportunities.