Warehouse software facilitate businesses to manage their goods aptly and track movement of each item. The stocks in warehouses can be tracked and overall valuation of the stock in hand can also be estimated accurately with best warehouse software. Warehouse management can be simplified for effective administration of every process and element. Online solutions are also available for anytime anywhere access to the warehouse management tools.
Some of the chief features of entire warehouse management process include:
- Inwards Process: To manage purchase orders, shipment schedules, and cross dock processes, inward processes can be automated. Some of the warehouse management solution also provide auto-generation of Pallet IDs along with capturing vital stock information.
- Batch/ Lot Movement: Any movement of stock batch wise or lot wise can be well monitored and recorded. All warehouse transfers to SKU or any other location must be captured.
- Outward Process: Various outward processes can be automated for better service such as sales order processing, auto-allocation of pick list, shipping confirmation and delivery notes creation etc.
- Inventory Management: Barcode generation and labelling, batch number allotment, and expiry date management can be administered efficiently. Inventory management including tracking by aisle, location, or rack at bin level can be automated for current stock update.
- Billing: Flexible billing options can be configured for smooth billing operations. Billing can be configured store, storage type and SKU wise.
- Accounting: Accounting modules can be integrated within the warehouse software allowing users to efficiently manage all accounting operations such as daily transaction posting to ledgers, challans and invoice management, debit & credit notes creation among others.